Is coopers halal?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yankinoz said:
If someone wishes to play the nationalist card, consider that Cooper is the only Aussie-owned macrobrewery, therefore the only one that does not have the opportunity to shift profits away from Australian tax jurisdiction. Now you are talking big money.
You will have them chocking on their VB & NEW

wide eyed and legless said:
Holy certification money in part goes to funding the teachings and implementation of Christian law, after all Holyness is part of Christian law so in effect those who buy Holy blessed goods, and as stated above there are is a great many items which are now certified Holy, are inadvertently having christian law imposed on them.
As for ASIO I doubt whether there is anything they can do without upsetting the bogan faith, they didn't do enough when it came to Tony Abott or Kevin Rudd so I wouldn't be holding my breath for ASIO to take action over anything.
FTFY

Surely this can die a natural death now...

If the OPs question has not been answered in 17 pages, then it never will.

brad81 said:
Surely this can die a natural death now...

If the OPs question has not been answered in 17 pages, then it never will.
Already covered it in post #244 ;)

Ducatiboy stu said:
Yes, but

You missed out on TISM .
[SIZE=11pt]Pardon my ignorance but what the hell is or was TISM?[/SIZE]

"You're a wanker",
Not a personal attack, great song

I blame some of my hearing loss on seeing TISM play at EV's in Croydon on several occasions. Great fun. TISM that is, not hearing loss.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Sorry I’m a bit slow sometimes didn’t realise you are that way orientated, should have guessed by your signature picture. Each to their own. :chug:

S.E said:
Sorry I’m a bit slow sometimes didn’t realise you are that way orientated, should have guessed by your signature picture. Each to their own. :chug:
?

picard-facepalm.jpg

wide eyed and legless said:
But the government has admitted he was a terrorist, Muslim doesn't come into it, the bail was not for any acts of terror but for sexual assaults and accessory to murder.
So, if the bail was for non terrorist activity, why should the Feds think he was a terrorist?

That's not the point, he had a history of subversive activity, they had been watching him but not close enough.
Abdul Hader in Melbourne they were watching, and asked him to come down to the station for a chat and a cup of tea!
Luckily he didn't belong to a terrorist cell otherwise he could have gone to the station with a bomb strapped to his back instead of just a couple of knives.

I do hope they aren't getting confused between the word tourist and terrorist.

Was he ever charged with anything terrorist related?

Latest posts

Back