Is coopers halal?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. sending hate mail to war widows, sexual assault, accessory to murder.

Obviously couldn't be charged relating to the lindt cafe siege because he got iced.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Bit of a misunderstanding. I only watched a few seconds of your links and thought they were some sort of gay vids. Just did a bit of googling and see they were a Melbourne band.

and one of the best at that :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFc-ictzHKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppheBwoC8I

S.E said:
Bit of a misunderstanding. I only watched a few seconds of your links and thought they were some sort of gay vids. Just did a bit of googling and see they were a Melbourne band.
Thats probably one of the things that has been said about TISM

Liam_snorkel said:
Nope. sending hate mail to war widows, sexual assault, accessory to murder.

Obviously couldn't be charged relating to the lindt cafe siege because he got iced.
But that's ok says Gillian Triggs of the Human Rights Commision. As long as we don't infringe on his rights.

Wow since this thread quietened down I've actually forgotten which forum dwellers were normal and which were "wtf I can't believe you exist in modern Australia".

Probably a good thing so we can just get back to talking about beer regardless of unfounded bigotry.

Hey, did you know that all chicken from the major producers is halal! So I guess if your that worried, you should give up chicken. Me personally I get I bit sick of all this rubbish, to say that buying halal is supporting any kind of extremist Islam is like saying shopping at a Vinnies store supports the IRA. Get over it and brew some beer.

Fylp said:
Hey, did you know that all chicken from the major producers is halal! So I guess if your that worried, you should give up chicken. Me personally I get I bit sick of all this rubbish, to say that buying halal is supporting any kind of extremist Islam is like saying shopping at a Vinnies store supports the IRA. Get over it and brew some beer.

Best post of the entire thread.

Fylp said:
Telling rednecks to give up KFC - now that sounds like an act of terror...

manticle said:
Best post of the entire thread.
There's a button for that, you know... -_-

Fylp said:
I'm gonna boycott until KFC stops funding those evil bastards at Cricket Australia.

I used to hate them adverts for the halal golf shops.
halal Al golf balls $$
halal Al golf shoes $$
halal Al golf clubs $$

earle said:
Telling rednecks to give up KFC - now that sounds like an act of terror...
They will be chocking on the wishbones , and washing it down with foreign owned beer

ppfft...chemtrails...thats bullshit...its the fluoride in the water controlling our minds that is the problem

Chemtrails got you down? I have some lovely orgonite I could sell you for an unreasonable sum......

4 Corners on ABC is about Halal certification.

**** me there are some ignorant people out there

lol in the shop and the lady, who just talked about religious freedom, picked up weet-bix and said how are people meant to know they are halal, umm they are a owned by sanitarium who are a Seventh-Day Adventist company.

Latest posts

Back