Intruder Alert! Tl's Visiting Melbourne Cbd...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trough Lolly

"Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls"!
Reaction score
G'day all,
I'm doing a work trip to Melbourne next Tuesday (5 Feb) and I'm most likely going to have an ale or twenty at the Portland Hotel in Russell Street, so if you're hankering for a beer after work and want to hook up and talk all things beer, then I'll catch you there!

I'll confirm the venue as things are still being worked out at the moment.

:beer:

Cheers,
TL

You might want ot give them a call before you settle on the portland....

I went in there with the the wifey on Friday and they didn't have any beer on tap due to a "technical difficulty"

I assume that they will have fixed it by the 5th.. but it wont hurt to make sure.

I'd love to come for a drink but I'm working evenings next week.

Have fun

Thirsty

to have an ale or twenty

gotta be brave to take up Brother Stouts offer for an ale or twenty. Make sure you book a days leave from work the day after :lol:

Cheers
Steve

i was there saturday arvo and the beers were all running fine, believe me, i think i had one of each!

-Phill

G'day all,
I'm doing a work trip to Melbourne next Tuesday (5 Feb) and I'm most likely going to have an ale or twenty at the Portland Hotel in Russell Street, so if you're hankering for a beer after work and want to hook up and talk all things beer, then I'll catch you there!

I'll confirm the venue as things are still being worked out at the moment.

:beer:

Cheers,
TL

Remind us next week TL and i'll pop up for a couple of hours..

Rook

Latest posts

Back