Introduce myself

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robert

Reaction score
Goodday gentlemen's, my name Robert from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, east Malaysia. Well never start brew any beer yet, so i am wish to learn from every professional here. Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks my Lord Raja. Home brewing are quite new to my home town (Kk), I am not sure the situation of western Malaysia.

Welcome robert and to home brewing. Are ingredients easy to come by in you home town? What styles of beer would you like to home brew?
:foammug:

Greeting Mr. Grott, all the ingredients not easy to me, every ingredients need to send post. Eg. Malt, hops, and some special ingredients, some equipment. Well I am planning to do wheat beer, first I need to understand some term, eg. Like brew house efficiency, how to calculate water volume, sparge water or strike water. Haha

Might make some popcorn, sit back and see where this one goes.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum. Some times it gets very entertaining.

Friday nights always seem the most fun for some reason.
CJfjMIEWEAEcqPO.jpg large.jpg

G'day robert
Our Government offers free housing and money to newcomers.
I'm sure they would chuck in a basic brew kit if you asked politely.

Yeast? What about yeast options?.
Many of us have software if you have not. Or spread sheets. To work out a decent recipe or brew house efficiency etc.
You say wheat? Is that the easy ingredient you can get? Is it Malted wheat?

Last edited:
Good day, Mr. Abyss. Well I am prefer stay at my hometown. Thanks haha

Greeting Mr. Grott, all the ingredients not easy to me, every ingredients need to send post. Eg. Malt, hops, and some special ingredients, some equipment. Well I am planning to do wheat beer, first I need to understand some term, eg. Like brew house efficiency, how to calculate water volume, sparge water or strike water. Haha
G'day Robert, great to hear from you. Do many people home brew in Malaysia ?
I don't know if it has been done , but we need a page with outlines on how to brew and some rules to follow for
new brewers. It would be interesting if you could use local products there Robert to put in your beers.

Nice to meet you, Mr. Dan. Sorry didn't forgot about the most important ingredient, Yeast.

Nice to meet you mr. rooster, well as I know my hometown (Kota Kinabalu), only the native people, (kadazan, dusun, murut and other, except Muslim) traditional brew rice wine only. If Western Malaysia situation, I am not sure,

Keep us up to date with your brewing. Robert? Its easy here in oz. Ingredients abundance and this forum connecting the brewers.

Thank you mr. Dan. I will up to date with every professional here.

Latest posts

Back