Introduce myself

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Robert - welcome to the forum.

(just saying hello to see if I get called Mr Grumpy or Mr Paul???)

Welcome robert. Sabah is a beautiful part of the world. Will it be difficult for you to get home brew ingredients locally? Malaysia has many non drinkers with its religous diversity, even though KK is probably a bit more western orientated. I remember there being Carlsberg brewed in KL, Heineken, Tiger beer and rice wine, but not much else. Has it changed lately? Good luck...and don't forget the yeast...definitely dry yeast for home brewing in KK....

Haha. There are many professionals here. I am not. I'm just passionate on the Hobie as many others..
I make beer I prefer better than I can buy.
Its the common foundation here.
:)

Mr. Brewno, nice to meet you. Regarding those big factory like carlsberg, Heineken, tiger, yup they still remain. And noted dry yeast

Sulumut malam Robert welcome , I arrived in this forum yesterday , no free beer yet. Damn. Happy brewing

Mr. Homebrew, nice to meet you, well I planned for used refrigerator, haven't tried yet. Hmm may be Singaporean capable to brewing without any refrigerator. Haha

If you want to brew at 18c then set to 16c. Just saying.
If your temp reading is at say 20c. Your ferment may reach 22-24c.
Just saying for keeping records that you need to keep etc.
Take lots of notes, and more notes etc.

Last edited:
Good luck to you Robert! Send through your updates and pics too! Enjoy the beer too.

Is brewing your own beer legal in Malaysia ?

Back