• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Immersion Element For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleiny

There is no Charge for Awesomeness
Reaction score
As some may know i was chasing an immersion element

well i decided to purchase one from g&g while they had 20% off

the next day went along to a local auction and picked up 2 more in a box of kitchen crap :rolleyes:

Long story short

Im selling one of the 3 with a possibility of selling 2 given a decent price or high need

They are 2400W 240V immersion elements in great condition and ive tested them and they do work, i can even get them test and tagged by the old fart as he has done the test tag course.

So alls fair in war, PM me an offer + postage (i reckon $10 in a auspost satchel) I will give it until Sunday night 2100HRS
I am only looking to recoup the money spent (not that much$$$)

1 is definetly getting sold so highest bid wins (the other may go to second highest price dependant).

I got 1 buck, 1 buck, 1 buck do hear a buck fitty :lol:

seriously put the bidding through teh PM and its past 1buck fitty anyway

hand held

they have ahook to sit on the side of your pot

FlintRiver2.jpg

$2 bucks here.....................

Heres some pics

I have a bid of $50

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

What is the max sized boil you've used for them Kleiny?

Cheers, Sponge

What is the max sized boil you've used for them Kleiny?

Cheers, Sponge

have not had a chance to try that out yet

but i use 1 along with a two ring burner and it cuts about an hour of my heating during brew

+ i can set it on a timer so as when i wake up the HLT is ready full of mash temp water

gets to boil quicker and adds extra heat where required to keep a rolling boil going

max ive done is about 45L

i'll raise two fiddy and offer some sweet thai chilli chips of the kettle brand? (no one else will get that bar kleinstar ;))

i'll raise two fiddy and offer some sweet thai chilli chips of the kettle brand? (no one else will get that bar kleinstar ;))

:lol: :p
I reckon a few from the swap might follow fents

Ill see your crappy kettle chips and raise you a large packet of mexican corn chips :p

SOLD SOLD SOLD

to JimmyJack for $68+post

Thankyou to everyone for your interest

Latest posts

Back