• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewgear for sale (Newport, Vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevsmantis

Reaction score
For sale is a part of my current brewing gear, trying to simplify things and clear up some space. I know we are still in lock down but maybe it already sparks some interest. Will take some pictures tomorrow.
  • Current brew in a bucket system
    • 50 liter stainless pot, has 2x 1/2" female port silver soldered and valves mounted to them and a 32mm hole for a standard weldless element
    • Stainless steel mesh inner basket to fit the 50 liter stainless steel pot (from cheekypeakbrewery)
    • 3x silicon hoses with cam locks
    • 2x T piece with cam locks
      • One contains thermocouple for the controller
    • Home made controller running RaspberryPi with CraftBeerPi 2.2 installed
      • Has Solid state relay for the heating element
      • Has connection for a pump
      • Runs via Wifi, some setting up might be required since it is setup for my wifi
    • Kegland pump fitted with camlocks
  • Old brew in a bucket system (some parts were taken off to feed the new system ;-)
    • 32 liter stainless pot with 2x 1/2" ports silver soldered into them, weldless 2300W element installed but no cord mounted to it
    • A smaller stainless inner bucket pot with a hole pattern in the bottom and a mesh screen
    • Add valves and pump for recirculation BIAB, not included
Preferred is to sell a system as whole not in parts.

No idea price wise, send me a PM/DM.

For sale is a part of my current brewing gear, trying to simplify things and clear up some space. I know we are still in lock down but maybe it already sparks some interest. Will take some pictures tomorrow.
  • Current brew in a bucket system
    • 50 liter stainless pot, has 2x 1/2" female port silver soldered and valves mounted to them and a 32mm hole for a standard weldless element
    • Stainless steel mesh inner basket to fit the 50 liter stainless steel pot (from cheekypeakbrewery)
    • 3x silicon hoses with cam locks
    • 2x T piece with cam locks
      • One contains thermocouple for the controller
    • Home made controller running RaspberryPi with CraftBeerPi 2.2 installed
      • Has Solid state relay for the heating element
      • Has connection for a pump
      • Runs via Wifi, some setting up might be required since it is setup for my wifi
    • Kegland pump fitted with camlocks
  • Old brew in a bucket system (some parts were taken off to feed the new system ;-)
    • 32 liter stainless pot with 2x 1/2" ports silver soldered into them, weldless 2300W element installed but no cord mounted to it
    • A smaller stainless inner bucket pot with a hole pattern in the bottom and a mesh screen
    • Add valves and pump for recirculation BIAB, not included
Preferred is to sell a system as whole not in parts.

No idea price wise, send me a PM/DM.

I assume this has all moved on by now, but If you have any issues selling as a kit,
I’d be interested in the pump,

Back