I Love My Shed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally......Sqyres dog house takes some beating... B)

Forget about that Sqyre Blokes Shed... its old and dusty.... <_<
and he still hasn't finished the bloody thing.... ;)

Cheers,
ummmmm... Captain Anonomous... :icon_cheers:

Not so long ago the school i work at was pulling down a shed (6x4) and said i could have it so i snapped it up and have got it up at home . This weekend I have got power so now its alive instead of the extension cord over the back lawn . It has my brew rig set up in there with chairs and tables three fridges. but the best bit of all is the fact that i can leave things set up in there like some bottles that are being cleaned or whatever else without having to put it away before the kids wake up .
AW

I'm sure your 6by4 is fine for a mere mortal. I'd like to see a pic of it mate so whack one up. Three fridges and tables and chairs sounds fine by me. I've only just got power to my brewing area which is outside my shed so understand the joys of putting away the extension cord. When's the roof wetting party? :beerbang:

Actually. Mrs Sqyre posted a Pic of the latest Mr Sqyre accomodation wing...

Looks like Bruce'y will have a fight on his hands at the swap meet

Ned, Pat, Incider, Snow , Screwy, Ross, Pat ( + family )....they will never fit, yet alone fart , in that building

Back