I broke my last Headmaster

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Bloody cat knocks my glass off my desk and breaks my last Headmaster glass. :angry:

Son, non beer drinker but likes headmaster glasses for soft drinks etc, goes to the local catering supplies and orders me some replacements... I think he got enough. :beerbang:

schooners_zpsdd71eaf2.jpg

There is 2 layers. Should last us a while. Best thing was they were only $1.39 (ex GST) each. :super:

I'm going to have to test them out, one by one

54ee0760-cf1b-457c-9ae0-3950d8b59d5f_zpsefa26208.jpg

This one passes the test
bf717b6e-2c84-42c9-bdf6-d6ffe15d973c_zpsbde95c3c.jpg

Tahoose said:
Father's Day came earlier this year?
He paid for them using the house credit card, so no luck there ;)

I think a few locals may be getting some when they visit. I think a dozen would be plenty for us.

QldKev said:
He paid for them using the house credit card, so no luck there ;)

I think a few locals may be getting some when they visit. I think a dozen would be plenty for us.
Sounds like my brother, happy to pick up some groceries, on mums card at least... Haha

1.39 each may I ask where that was bought from..? between me an others headmaster seems to be the ones that smash not the plain jane glasses :(

wogdog said:
1.39 each may I ask where that was bought from..? between me an others headmaster seems to be the ones that smash not the plain jane glasses :(
We got them from Bidvest

Latest posts

Back