How to piss off Australia Post

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea how it went this route but I sold some old stuff on eBay and it was posted to Ringwood East (3134) from North Croydon (3136) in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, which is about a 5 minute drive. I had no idea the buyer would be so close but they had already payed postage with tracking so was good enough for me. When I checked the tracking of the item it went to a NSW postage centre then back to Mooroolbark then to Ringwood East. Still got there in 3 days just a lot of unnecessary traveling.

Pretty happy with them as long as I dont buy a book or magazine online then they ram it into the letter box and damage it.

They need to give the workers some of these puzzles.

Chunky-Wooden-Shape-Puzzle-537x357.jpg

Only joking...

Not knocking Australia post. I think overall they actually do a good service, and I cannot remember last time I've had a package go missing.

I went guarantor for a passport application for my friend's Indigenous son, early 20s and he has dreads but is actually a quiet polite tee total non drug uni student who went to a private high school.
I filled out my page, signed the photos and he trotted off to Taree Post office. The application was rejected as I'd used the wrong pen (rollerball, should have used ballpoint but this wasn't on the form).
They also treated him condescendingly and not a smile, just poker faces and lets get rid of the troublesome boong ASAP.

So I accompanied him to another PO and it was smiles all round, hey this guy must be OK as he's being accompanied by a blue eyed white guy who speaks nice. (actually the lad speaks better strine than I do of course).

I should mention that right over the street from the PO at Taree is a little park behind the public bogs which is often used by the local Indigenous drunks. Hey they all look the same don't they.

Lad has no witnesses so we won't be taking it further.

Bribie G said:
I went guarantor for a passport application for my friend's Indigenous son, early 20s and he has dreads but is actually a quiet polite tee total non drug uni student who went to a private high school.
I filled out my page, signed the photos and he trotted off to Taree Post office. The application was rejected as I'd used the wrong pen (rollerball, should have used ballpoint but this wasn't on the form).
They also treated him condescendingly and not a smile, just poker faces and lets get rid of the troublesome boong ASAP.

So I accompanied him to another PO and it was smiles all round, hey this guy must be OK as he's being accompanied by a blue eyed white guy who speaks nice. (actually the lad speaks better strine than I do of course).

I should mention that right over the street from the PO at Taree is a little park behind the public bogs which is often used by the local Indigenous drunks. Hey they all look the same don't they.

Lad has no witnesses so we won't be taking it further.
Was the employee at the initial PO a guy by the name of Eddie?

Latest posts

Back