• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: 10 x MP-15RM Magentic Drive Pumps for individual or bulk sal

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBrotato

Reaction score
​Hi Guys,

New to the forum here, just signed up to flog off these pumps as they were not what I ordered from China.

They are brand new, never used.

They appear to be fairly generic (OEM) and the exact type of pumps as per here:

http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/67670-kaixin-pumps/
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/67083-bulk-buy-240v-food-grade-magnetic-drive-pump/

Actual photos of the units I have:

v83ond.jpg

nnqool.jpg

33o5mhu.jpg

PRICE

$100 each plus postage or $900 for the lot of 10 units. If buying the lot I ask you pick up from Gold Coast.

POSTAGE
$13.40 prepaid 3KG bag with online tracking.

Each pump weights 1.5KG so if you order two the postage would only be $13.40 for the two.

PAYMENT

I take PayPal or cash for pickup from Gold Coast.

Payment via PayPal is safe as I'll be providing you a tracking number from AusPost and my phone number etc.

PM me for more information.

Cheers

Tony.

Hi mate,
these pumps are available (different colour but same pump) substantially cheaper from site sponsor/s brand new with aussie warranty. Not trying to derail your sale here just giving the heads up. PM for more info or links.
cheers

MB

​Hi mate, kind of already derailed things. Feel free to post the sponsor link here directly.

Your welcome to sell when your offering chugger nanos at this price :) hint hint

A friend bought one recently from aliexpress $49 US and free shipping.. but probably easier to get it here if you need it quick. BROTATO has done the hard work for you!

$600 firm for the lot pickup from Gold Coast. Going up on eBay in a week if noone is keen here.

Back