Quantcast

How To Brew _ John Palmer

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Camo1234

Reaction score
Gents, I "lost" my HTB book a while ago so bought a new one online a few weeks ago only to find my original two days after ordering the new one!

It didn't cost too much so happy to see this go to a new home for free! (or a bottle of your finest if you are local!)

I can send it out from work so no need to worry about postage either!

Hopefully this'll come in handy to someone needing a bit of further info.

My only request is that if you can afford this easily yourself that you let it go and wait for someone that doesn't have heaps of cash sitting around but keen to study up a bit :icon_cheers:

First in best dressed!

Camo

chalky

Reaction score
Hi Camo, I'm interested, or more to the point I know somebody who can't afford their own copy of the book.

Gents, I "lost" my HTB book a while ago so bought a new one online a few weeks ago only to find my original two days after ordering the new one!

It didn't cost too much so happy to see this go to a new home for free! (or a bottle of your finest if you are local!)

I can send it out from work so no need to worry about postage either!

Hopefully this'll come in handy to someone needing a bit of further info.

My only request is that if you can afford this easily yourself that you let it go and wait for someone that doesn't have heaps of cash sitting around but keen to study up a bit :icon_cheers:

First in best dressed!

Camo

eviljesus

Reaction score
Great book. Pretty much a must for a new brewer.

I'm borrowing off a friend at the moment, sooo much info!

Latest posts