How Much Is Too Much?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loikar

Reaction score
I have been pissy 4 nights this weeks, Wednesday, Thursday last night and tonight.....I don't mean drunk, but just enough to make the world fuzzy....

edit: 4th edit, i must be pished!

I have been pissy 4 nights this weeks, Wednesday, Thursday last night and tonight.....I don't mean drunk, but just enough to make the world fuzzy....

edit: 4th edit, i must be pished!

its all right beer fingers just lie on your bed and put one foot on the floor to make the room stop spining.

The first step is admiting you have a problem :lol:

Aaron

Rehab is for quitters!

Make up your own mind how much is too much. You're a big boy now, make your own life decisions!

Only 4 nights pffft, stop whining and drink up :chug:

I usually have a half a night, sometimes a whole. Pint, that is :ph34r:

Any kind of event where I don't have to drive I'll sink maybe 4 or so. Anyone getting blind every night of the week I reckon is drinking waaayyy too much lol

You know you're drinking enough, when every morning, you're not sure what SWMBO said was real or "did I dream that?"
Fuzzy - ffftt. Get into it man.

Your not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Your not bent the worlds just not straight

Tom

:lol: hahahahaha you are hammered arent you? No declarations of love are taken seriously until you really are hammered.

Not just that, i see SWMBO has made a nice cosy spot on the couch for me too....

You're not really drunk unless you've passed out in the weeds behind Muckeys rainwater tank (where everyone goes to take a leak), only to wake up to find that everyone else has left, and pizzas arrived.......
having an ugly fat man holding a pizza, trying to wake you up from a semi-comatose state, whilst lying in waist high, piss damp weeds is a rather frightening experience....

Back