How Much Beer Do You Drink?

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

How many glasses of beer do you drink per night?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 9 or more. (can you even read this)

• Total voters

mccuaigm

Reaction score
Lots, everyday :icon_chickcheers:

Truman, if she thinks you're a pisstank, send her over here mate, she'll get the picture :p

chappo1970

Must remember to logout of AHB on Brew Days
Reaction score
Fella's Alcoholics go to meetings!

Me I remain, to quoin a famous phrase "comfortably numb".... Ahhhhhh!!!!

riverside

Reaction score
Dont realy know ???? Always to pissed ro remember :icon_cheers:

Rod

Reaction score
what size glass

middies

schooners

pints

stux

Hacienda Brewhaus
Reaction score
eat raisins
have sex
scrubbing the floor
watch a suspense movie. (I suggest Pacific Heights and A Perfect Host)
Have her repaint the nursery. That oughta do it...

Newbee(r)

Reaction score
1 to 2 longnecks a day - might sub or add a generous glass of wine, or an occasional 3rd. Whatever works for you and not against you is the correct answer.

yasmani

Reaction score
im two big cups of beer and two glasses of my own fruit wine after all days from working and on the days off i am more than ten.

Truman42

Reaction score
hey Tru..if that is her in your avatar...I would do whatever she says.
Why? Does she look that tough??..LOL

She hasn't said I should stop and she often has 1-2 beers with me anyway, just raised the point.

I told her about this poll and she said, "Of course there all gonna be pissheads they make their own beer." She thinks I should have done the poll on stampcollectors.com..LOL

But I was surprised by the replies, many of you don't really drink much during the week and certainly not every night, despite having a cheap and readily available supply.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score

She hasn't said I should stop and she often has 1-2 beers with me anyway, just raised the point.

I told her about this poll and she said, "Of course there all gonna be pissheads they make their own beer." She thinks I should have done the poll on stampcollectors.com..LOL

But I was surprised by the replies, many of you don't really drink much during the week and certainly not every night, despite having a cheap and readily available supply.
I'd love to see the results of the Stamp Collectors dot com poll. I reckon they could have us LICKED though. :lol:

Spork

Reaction score
Prob. average 3 tallies a night, sometimes I have a 4th. Usually have 2-3 months throughout the year when SWMBO tells me no drinking. I had dry July, but are cheating a bit (a fairly big bit) on "No beer November" - Beerfest last weekend, and quite a few "carbonation checks" on my newly set-up kegging system. A proper check requires a minimum of 1 glass per keg - I (only) have 2 kegs at present. :)

freezkat

Reaction score

I was going with the she's good looking... and you um....errrr....um err.. probably are really really funny

MarkBastard

Reaction score
punching above your weight is something to be commended :beer:

Bada Bing Brewery

Reaction score
Dont worry Truman - when at the last test cricket match here in WA, I walked past the poms and got a roaring rendition of, "is she really going out with him, is she really gonna take him home tonight" - its a badge of honour. I cant help it if I'm 5'5" and my wife is a 6'0" Dutch model ...... I deal with it.
On topic - sometimes I drink alot and sometimes I drink a little.
Cheers
BBB

Truman42

Reaction score
Dont worry Truman - when at the last test cricket match here in WA, I walked past the poms and got a roaring rendition of, "is she really going out with him, is she really gonna take him home tonight" - its a badge of honour. I cant help it if I'm 5'5" and my wife is a 6'0" Dutch model ...... I deal with it.
On topic - sometimes I drink alot and sometimes I drink a little.
Cheers
BBB
LOL..Good one mate...My boss always tells me Im punching above my weight and my missus hates it.

Are you Gero born and bred? I've got a few mates in Gero that I met when living in Broome for 18 years.

Bada Bing Brewery

Reaction score
:icon_offtopic: Been in Gero for nearly 13 yrs after living in the land of clog for 9 yrs. Give me Gero anyday..... The craypots are going in tomorrow if I pull up OK from tonight. Broome time - do you miss it?

Mikedub

Reaction score
my old man was a right pisshead, every night he would knock back a flagon, (or half G as they were called in NZ) whats that, 1.8l

I thought I dont want to be like him, so I only drink about 2 tallies a night, :)

the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, eh?

Latest posts