How Much Beer Do You Drink?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many glasses of beer do you drink per night?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 9 or more. (can you even read this)

• Total voters
Lots, everyday :icon_chickcheers:

Truman, if she thinks you're a pisstank, send her over here mate, she'll get the picture :p

Fella's Alcoholics go to meetings!

Me I remain, to quoin a famous phrase "comfortably numb".... Ahhhhhh!!!!

Dont realy know ???? Always to pissed ro remember :icon_cheers:

what size glass

middies

schooners

pints

1 to 2 longnecks a day - might sub or add a generous glass of wine, or an occasional 3rd. Whatever works for you and not against you is the correct answer.

im two big cups of beer and two glasses of my own fruit wine after all days from working and on the days off i am more than ten.

hey Tru..if that is her in your avatar...I would do whatever she says.

Why? Does she look that tough??..LOL

She hasn't said I should stop and she often has 1-2 beers with me anyway, just raised the point.

I told her about this poll and she said, "Of course there all gonna be pissheads they make their own beer." She thinks I should have done the poll on stampcollectors.com..LOL

But I was surprised by the replies, many of you don't really drink much during the week and certainly not every night, despite having a cheap and readily available supply.

She hasn't said I should stop and she often has 1-2 beers with me anyway, just raised the point.

I told her about this poll and she said, "Of course there all gonna be pissheads they make their own beer." She thinks I should have done the poll on stampcollectors.com..LOL

But I was surprised by the replies, many of you don't really drink much during the week and certainly not every night, despite having a cheap and readily available supply.

I'd love to see the results of the Stamp Collectors dot com poll. I reckon they could have us LICKED though. :lol:

Prob. average 3 tallies a night, sometimes I have a 4th. Usually have 2-3 months throughout the year when SWMBO tells me no drinking. I had dry July, but are cheating a bit (a fairly big bit) on "No beer November" - Beerfest last weekend, and quite a few "carbonation checks" on my newly set-up kegging system. A proper check requires a minimum of 1 glass per keg - I (only) have 2 kegs at present. :)

I was going with the she's good looking... and you um....errrr....um err.. probably are really really funny

Dont worry Truman - when at the last test cricket match here in WA, I walked past the poms and got a roaring rendition of, "is she really going out with him, is she really gonna take him home tonight" - its a badge of honour. I cant help it if I'm 5'5" and my wife is a 6'0" Dutch model ...... I deal with it.
On topic - sometimes I drink alot and sometimes I drink a little.
Cheers
BBB

Dont worry Truman - when at the last test cricket match here in WA, I walked past the poms and got a roaring rendition of, "is she really going out with him, is she really gonna take him home tonight" - its a badge of honour. I cant help it if I'm 5'5" and my wife is a 6'0" Dutch model ...... I deal with it.
On topic - sometimes I drink alot and sometimes I drink a little.
Cheers
BBB

LOL..Good one mate...My boss always tells me Im punching above my weight and my missus hates it.

Are you Gero born and bred? I've got a few mates in Gero that I met when living in Broome for 18 years.

:icon_offtopic: Been in Gero for nearly 13 yrs after living in the land of clog for 9 yrs. Give me Gero anyday..... The craypots are going in tomorrow if I pull up OK from tonight. Broome time - do you miss it?

my old man was a right pisshead, every night he would knock back a flagon, (or half G as they were called in NZ) whats that, 1.8l

I thought I dont want to be like him, so I only drink about 2 tallies a night, :)

the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, eh?

Back