Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know, I thin I do, we did a stocktake and from memory there were a few there.. will try to update site tmoz with the outcome of the ST

Wot is with all these codes recently. I can't just keep buying hops ... the missus will disagree. Vehemently!

Edit: bet-ur-ass she will anyway
Edit2: Friday you say...

mofox1 said:
Wot is with all these codes recently. I can't just keep buying hops ... the missus will disagree. Vehemently!
Edit: bet-ur-ass she will anyway
Edit2: Friday you say...
You need another freezer

The code worked for me. Just ordered a bag of Hallertau Mittlefruh and no problems.

Yob, is it just my internet being stupid (not unlikely) or is there only 500g bags left?

Also, the hersbrucker is only 1.7% AA?

I'll check that %AA tonight but I seem to remember it being low. It was down from %3 or something on previous crop years... Not a bittering hop so overall oils is more key.

Yep only 500's ATM. Smaller do crop up from time to time and git the DOTD page and are generally gone in minutes ;)

Ah Fair enough. Was looking for something to bitter a Schwartz bier. Could you recommend something else? I see that you'll have some warrior and magnum at some point?

zorsoc_cosdog said:
When do the 1000g dealz come around Yob?
a good time to request is when you see the incoming list or "stacks still to be split" and its on that.

or by specific request, it's easier for me to list everything Ive split into the 500 and do 'special orders'

Yob said:
Citra
German Magnum
Warrior and
US Cascade
All landed today and will list as I split tonight, will be starting on the list top down, possibility of a few 225's of warrior and magnum, keep an eye on the DOTD page if this is of interest.

Cheers

Yob said:
All landed today and will list as I split tonight, will be starting on the list top down, possibility of a few 225's of warrior and magnum, keep an eye on the DOTD page if this is of interest.

Cheers
Sweet, would be keen for some magnum :)

Simdop said:
Sweet, would be keen for some magnum :)
listed man.. if your quick you can snag a cheap 450g bag in DOTD

Note: there are a few in DOTD and the first to get a 225 Warrior will find a pack that weighs 285+ for the same price.

Latest posts

Back