Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised! F-yeah!!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1439284866.376447.jpg

Love your work Yob. Customer for life!!

gotta b sharp for these ones mate.. they tend to not last long.. probably coz they are wiked dealz :ph34r:

more coming this week so stay alert.

I must ask, and I'll put this note on the page, these are meant to be spread, while I place no limits on the page or the purchases, I would ask that moderation be employed, they are meant to be dealz for the masses not necessarily to be loaded up on from a single point.

Share people, that's what they're about

There is no doubt I could sell these things on an individual basis for far more than I do but it's the spirit of the thing to spread it wide.

That said, they often come up in ones and two's so get em where you can, if you do find the page loaded though, tell a friend and share B)

Hi Yob,

When are you splitting the Mandarina Bavaria and the Amarillo? Been watching/waiting for weeks...
Cheers

Any chance you will be getting your hands on any different varieties of hop flowers

Would like to get a few more varieties in the freezer

It'd have to be in the next few weeks or it probably won't happen this season.. Things are about to get very very busy round the traps here...

If i can catch up on all the current Splits I'll think about it mate, whats your flavour?

Cluster flowers would be great , saaz too , challenger and anything you can get really

Would like a heap of flinders too but I don't know how you will go sourcing those

Oz won't allow imported hops except from our second cousins in Kiwitopia. This severely limits what is available as flowers.

Which ones aren't grown in aus , thought I saw some where that some one here was growing cluster and the rest you can get rhizomes to grow at home here in wa ..... So they all should be able to get here hey ?

Yep, cluster is definitely grown here. I haven't seen cluster flowers for sale, but then I haven't looked. I used to grow it. All the patented hops aren't grown here, Mosaic, Amarillo and the like. There are a number of Euro varieties grown here or in NZ that have such different character to the Euro version they get a different name, i.e. Motueka being Saaz IIRC.

Spohaw said:
Cluster flowers would be great , saaz too , challenger and anything you can get really
Would like a heap of flinders too but I don't know how you will go sourcing those
Unlikely I'll load up on any of those mate, far too difficult to shift and I'll get stuck with them for ages.

Just being honest, I don't want to tell you maybe then not deliver

Vic Secret isn't out of the question Tentatively

That's fine yob can only ask

Is vic secret really piney , probably won't be interested if it is

Not a massive fan of piney hops

There is a flavour wheel on the hop products Australia website mate, have a poke about these to see where your tastes ate centred and which direction you should go.

:)

Back