Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
As promised, 2015 Galaxy flowers now split and listed.

Cheers
woo! cheers, ordered. should get a couple of pacific ale cones clones out of it.

Woa ... site said you only had 225 gms of galaxy flowers left ...they went quick ......I hope I didn't miss out haha

Cant wait to get some galaxy flowers!

I'm in WA as well

Yob said:
Best to chuck your order through mate, I've got some in reserve in case you can get them.

Let me know
I can't see 500g bags of either flowers on the site. I can swing past on Saturday to pick them up if available?

Will grab those bottles while I'm there too

Cheers

breakbeer said:
I can't see 500g bags of either flowers on the site. I can swing past on Saturday to pick them up if available?
Will grab those bottles while I'm there too
Cheers
Won't be here on sat sorry mate, hitting the slopes.. I mean, taking the family to play in the snow.. Back Sunday

Spohaw said:
Woa ... site said you only had 225 gms of galaxy flowers left ...they went quick ......I hope I didn't miss out haha

Cant wait to get some galaxy flowers!

I'm in WA as well
I've got some in reserve,let me know what ypu want and I'll set up a private sale so you can be sure to grab it

Ive already placed the order Yob ....any chance you could add another 225gm of galaxy flowers to it and send it altogether .....

Just let me know if you can and ill pay for the extra flowers straight away

Cheers!

Just bought the Galaxy/Cascade flower deal of the day. What am I in for? Or will I get a surprise? :)

Haha. Look forward to receiving it.

The other hops I've bought from you recently have been awesome. Just did a 40L IPA with 450g of hops - 150g at 20/10/0mins. Used 30g of Mosaic, Equinox, Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin & El Dorado for each addition. The aroma from a fermenter sample prior to kegging was amazing. Bitterness was fairly smooth due to late hopping. Can't wait to taste this from the keg when I get home from work away on Wednesday. Will be a good appetizer for when I go to Beervana in NZ next Friday & Saturday. Cheers!

Back