Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Looks like it 'should' be here next week, I'll have a look tonight and see if I have any squirreled away.. :ph34r:
I can wait for next week, thats fine. keep me informed.

could be, I know there wasn't a lot left..

Also coming in next week

Hersbrucker
Hallertau MF
Spalt and
Challenger

Should have it early in the week so if you need me to prioritise the splitting, let me know ;)

Placed an order last Thursday ...... cant wait to try some new hops!!

Will there be any Galaxy going around before August do you think ?

Citra is still on its way, I checked the tracking today and sadly isnt in the country yet... not long now.. Scratch that, is in Melbourne, not long now at all :beer:

I was more referring to the reasonable quantities of

Hersbrucker
Hallertau MF
Spalt
and
Challenger

That was awaiting me this arvo when I got home..

and yes I know Challenger aint German grown.. but it's got German parents (well, at least one native and one who lives there now) so close enough for me ;)

Got my hops today ! Cheers yob

Why do they have lacky bands on them ?

Can't wait to make a simcoe Amarillo cascade zythos mosaic summer el dorado IPA !

Coincidentally....I was using my free lacky band to fire folded bits of cardboard at bottle caps arranged along my garage (brewery) door.

The Horizon hops, around which the aforementioned band previously called home, smelled luverly at cubing time. 56g cube, 56g dry in a nice pale...looking forward to it.

HA! Noice..

Just doing some splitting and inventory updates now.

In Particular, the 250g page and the DOTD Page where the discerning fellow might find some... er.. Dealz of the Day ;) will be further updated as splits occur.

:ph34r:

oh yes... the Citra and Simcoe landed as well and I dont expect it to be there for long B)

Hi you just ordered citra and simcoe from you sites, from my phone but because of poor reception it may have failed. Do you send email confirmation? I really don't want to miss out. :-(

I can confirm your order mate, just came through, if I make inference from your username, I reckon you're him :)

Latest posts

Back