Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob, I've got this thread on watch, can you update us as new stuff comes in or do i need to keep an eye on the website?

Capture.JPG

Working here too, what browser mate?

Simdop said:
Yob, I've got this thread on watch, can you update us as new stuff comes in or do i need to keep an eye on the website?
Both is a good idea, I do update here but it can get buried pretty quick and I dont like making separate threads for every little thing I list/change/add..

Ive got a little somethin somethin coming in before christmas too :beerbang: (in addition to the shipment in today)

More on that as it firms up. :ph34r:

IE7 (pretty sure it's that version) has known issues, chrome 'should' be OK (works here)...

Site updated with

US Cascade
Citra
Simcoe
POR
Centennial

More updates coming...

Well he has POR in stock less 1kg. :) pride of mt torrens here I come.

There's a green-tinged cloud forming a few k's South of here....strange ?!

Hops arrived today, perfect condition. Thanks Yob amazingly quick turn around. Looking forward to using some of them in the next few days.

damn you! I go to buy citra, cant find any on the site so buy heaps of other different hops, then you go and list it the very net day!!!! next thing I'll know is you go and list Amarillo tomorrow!

You have this 'consumerism' thing down pat!

Love buying from you! :) cheers!

(email send to add simcoe and citra to my current order :) )

Ha!

Will try to send the invoice off this morning, it's the Melbourne Brewers Xmas party today so have a busy day ahead.

Cheers

ed: Sorted :icon_cheers:

Yob said:
Sweet... Watcha brewin?
Something between an Aussie pale and an aussie IPA.

70% Pale ale malt
20% Munich
5% Wheat Malt
5% Carapils

Early Summer, cascade and Super Pride
A bit more summer at around 15 min
Whirlpool summer and galaxy
Dry hop a little Vic secret.

Really just making it up as I go.

Whats the worst that can happen?

I should just setup an automatic direct debit! once a week send you cash for the 'hop of the week"

Hey Yob any chance of Brambling Cross and Columbus arriving early next year??
Hava great Xmas and many cool ones,Glenn

Latest posts

Back