Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered liquid yeast from craft brewer a few times and the ice gel things are always still coldish when I get the parcel next day, not frozen by any means but still cold to the touch which is enough peace of mind for me.

Liquid yeast (2 packs) need at least 4 ice packs if sent express, six is better for 2-3 packs.
I dont charge either as I see it as good service.
Hops express I would bother.
Nev
* advise as a fellow brewer ,not ******* with your retail thread *

Fresh off the truck today and new to the store, OK Fuggle not new but the others are..

2012 Brambling Cross %5.62 (limited to 110g for now)

2012 Willamette %5.3 (limited to 110g for now)

2012 Fuggle %4.98

If I keep this up, I will need bigger storage facilities ;)

:beerbang:

I've heard good things about Bramling Cross...blackberry notes amongst others.

Matilda Bay are doing an EIPA with it at some point apparently, according to the brewer at Bertie St.

BC and Challenger are on my English-y brew list...in fact....PMing you now, Yob.

Do you know where the Matilda bay EIPA can be found?

perhaps another example with BC in? I'd be interested to find a commercial one before having a go with it

Working on it but no firm date as yet, I hope to get a better answer this arvo.

As it stands currently it wont be until the new season but with any luck I can source some and I will grab it if it's the right price.

Cheers

Yob said:
Do you know where the Matilda bay EIPA can be found?
perhaps another example with BC in? I'd be interested to find a commercial one before having a go with it
Sorry mate, missed this post.

I believe it'll be a MB brewery bar and very limited edition keg only release, like Ruby Tuesday...which wasn't much good imo.

But the EIPA sounded good...burtonised and everyfink, apparently !

Have a gander in the flowers section?

I'm also going to list NZ Cascade flowers either today or tmoz.

Cheers

NZ Cascade flowers listed now, also running a special until the end of the weekend (Sunday night) with 10% off are the 450g lots. >HERE<

plannin on listing the following Friday night if all go's well (Pellets)

Mt Hood

Glacier

Herkules

Cluster

Pilot

:icon_cheers:

The 110gm dealz page is blank Yob

shown on the PC, havnt checked the mobile with default browser as yet

Capture.JPG

thebeemann said:
Working for me on my laptop Batz .
All good here now as well, must have been a seniors moment. (with the net not me)

Nice to see Cluster coming there Yob, order heading your way....again. :p

Yob said:
NZ Cascade flowers listed now, also running a special until the end of the weekend (Sunday night) with 10% off are the 450g lots. >HERE<

plannin on listing the following Friday night if all go's well (Pellets)

Mt Hood
Glacier
Herkules
Cluster
Pilot

:icon_cheers
Didn't go according to plan, these will be listed early next week, apologies to those on the waiting list, beyond my control.

Cheers

Order placed, brace yourself for some packing!

On a side note, I'm probably gonna be good for hops for the next year at least ;)

Cheers Yob!!

Latest posts

Back