Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not as yet.. Didn't occur to me to be honest.. If it's stepping on Pete's toes I won't either.. Not sure of the protocols there mate.

Can't imagine it would be an issue but maybe send him an email first to check. PM me for his address if you don't have it.

Don't know if this has been asked previously, but will you be doing any leaf hops Yob?

Will look at doing limited offers for selected varieties mate, TBH I'm not sure as space requirements are different to the system I have currently sorted. I will get a list of what's available to me and if there is significant interest then will certainly look at it, personally what are you interested in?

Just bought a Blichmann Hop Rocket so I'll be looking for any american type leaf hops Yob. A couple of the Kiwi hops would work well too I would imagine.

Wish me loads of ferkin luck then mate, at a guess, I don't like my chances.. Least I can do is ask the question though and will do.

Customer service is 10/10. I don't know you Yob, but keep up the good work. What a great initiative, I hope the support makes the effort your putting in worth twice its weight.

Nah mate, aparantly Nick rekons it's not much work :blink:

Ive got the mail for him :lol:

and in answer to your question, Im over the top about the support you bastards have shown..

:icon_chickcheers: to youse for all of it.

Yob

Don't congratulate him too much - I ordered at 10pm last night and STILL haven't got my hops :p :p :p

But yea, good pricing, good idea, convenient package sizing etc.

If you can't make a yoooge variety of beers from whatever is in stock you just aren't trying. A great supplement, and replacement in some cases, for other options homebrewers have!

:)

En route Lecterfan, will be in the mail first thing on the morrow. Packing it right now.

Glad Peeps is pleased (Pleazed?) :p

Hey Yobs, I started a businees venture with my first bubs only weeks away too. That was 26 years ago.

Kids are grown up and left home now of course but the business flourished and is still going strong. It didn't set the world on fire but over the years we've had our own independence and earnt more than a wage so I can't complain.

Do what you believe in.

Critisism on the thread has been fair, take notice and fix things. Your site shows only pelletised hops, is this your only hop offering?

Steve

Thus far mate, yes.. Baby steps.. If I over extend atm I run the real risk of not being able to service it properly, for the moment keeping it simple is key for me. Looking into flowers and yeast bit not making any commitment to anything until I can be sure it's the right way to go for both us and you guys. The last thing I want to do is offer a service and not be able to deliver.

Cheers

I would love some fresh cascade flowers!

Aslong as they were frozen before they were dried :ph34r:

Seriously though, all looks good mate, will be making orders soon!

All the best!

BTW: No need to write *Drop parcel* or similar on post bags, the postman sees it as their right to leave it, it actually goes the other way - you need to write *DO NOT SAFE DROP* if you do NOT want it left on a door step. I would tip it is not good practise to allow 'safe drops' as the onus for proof of delivery is on you overall. 2c.

Nick thinks since you have a baby on the way, is waiting until you cash up before selling his Citra and Simcoe for $20 a pound and Amarillo for $24.

Nick will be waiting a long time.. Price structure will not change and is not 'needed' to ensure baby is fed or housed.

Since you've brought it up, the last of my supply of Amarillo was cracked last night, it's unsure and not probable that I will be able to source more in the near future, I can assure you, I'm not sitting on a pile. In fact I'm going to buy some of it myself.

My citra supply looks better than that but is not endless. ed: Same goes for Simcoe.

Thats just FYI nick, you probably think it's all horseshit but it isn't.

I can confirm, a very limited supply of NS will be on sale tonight.

4 x 450g ($34) Packs and 14 x 110g Packs ($8.50) (Share the love)

I realise the 110g packs are a comparable price to the same offered elsewhere... but elsewhere is 90g and these are 110g ;)

Should go on sale at approx 8pm tonight.

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back