Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Well Folks, here it is, http://www.hopdealzaustralia.com

It aint fancy, as already noted in the other topic. Will look at upgrading the site to at least the 90's in due course. Hay I'm new to all this and Im sure it will evolve into something fantastic as time goes on.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, and providing a good service.

Yob

edited to remove Launch from the title. 15.04.13

Hey Yob do those prices include postage?

No mate, Postage is $2 (Normal mail) for 110g Single Packs and then Aust Post rates for higher amounts (450g packes etc) until Courier options can be sorted. Postage rates are calculated at checkout.

Still working through postage/courier options currently and will update the site as they firm up over the coming weeks.

It's still all a bit beta but I wanted to get it out there and stop flapping about it.

:icon_cheers:

:lol: thanks Nev... im dyslectic when Im pished :lol:

ed: probably wont be the last one either ;)

NIce work Yob......... good luckz with the venture mate.

Nice pricing, Yob. Especially on the 110g bags. I didn't think I was going to be in your market as I assumed you'd focus on larger lots. Will definitely put in an order sometime.

But the design? I can't even read the full company name, dude.

Good luck with it.

Looks the goods Yob.

Think you might be mixing your enterprises though. Under 'useful links' tab you've listed 'dop dealz australia'. Could you please provide a link to this site as well ;) .

Do you plan on allowing pickups from local buyers ( i'm in mooroolbark) or postage only?

Tony said:
NIce work Yob......... good luckz with the venture mate.
It's appalling timing but as I'm sure you understand, working at it through difficult times brings it's own rewards.
Cheers

Local pick up 'should' be ok, but with a baby mere weeks away may prove difficult to ha e any sort of reliable timing, will look at it for sure though

Haha. I know that feeling. Enjoy the last few weeks of "your" time cos it aint gonna be yours for much longer.

Good luck with both the bubs and the business venture. I'll be sure to place an order once I use up some older stock.

Hops now, website later. I like the cut of your jib.

Head Hop sales person @HopDealz

bob-marley-ganga-plant-and-papers-t-shirt-closeup-400x400.jpg

great stuff yob will be very interested once you have your courier options figured out better.

Thanks for the info on postage Yob. Hope the business goes well for you :icon_cheers:

In WA mate, I believe the options are pretty limited, we discussed it in the other thread and I was pretty unhappy with the delivery times. Quoted as between 5 and 10 days and by road freight. WA is better served by Aus Post Express mail options AFAIK.

As I say though, still looking at options but I wouldnt be surprised that WA and NT / Darwin are better off with the Aus Post. At least its air shipped.

Thanks for the orders placed thus far, they will be in the mail tmoz :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back