Home Brewer to Pro Brewer for GBW13 - Questions you want to ask the br

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Matt for organising another great night. had an absolute ball. Great to talk catch up with brewers and beer enthusist along with meeting new people. and of course can't beat the opportunity to drink lots of craft beers.. big thank you the brewers for taking the time to come and answer all our questions. Cheers

Should have added this last night, if I had to be critical of anything it would have to be the "new" ticketing system which was appaling at best and almost non existent.. I dont mind paying more than I did last year, I almost dont mind that it went from 6 samples to 4 this year… almost… but I did take umbrage to paying a ticket handling fee on each ticket to be handed a beer coaster from last year as my "ticket"…

Poor form at best… this of course in no way really distracts from an awesome evening and would do it over in a heartbeat but I've not got a ticket to stick on the fridge which is disappointing

See you all next year!!

Yep, huge thanks to Matt and Jake and Craig for sharing your experience and to Matt for organizing. Wish it had been twice as long for more questions! FWIW I'm guessing there are a fair few of us who would pay for a full day workshop kind of thing to delve a bit more into the fun bits like licensing ;0)

I wanted to come up for a chat afterwards but I, as Yob, had to heed the call of doody. It was a great night and I look forward to crossing paths with y'all in the future. Cheers.

Back