Good Beer Week Home Brewer to Probrewer - Date misprint/extra info

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthoughton

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is Matt from Boatrocker Brewery.

Just letting everyone know that this years Home Brewer to ProBrewer is on Monday 19th May, not Tuesday 20th as shown in the guide book.

http://www.goodbeerweek.com.au/events/view/63/Home+Brewer+to+Pro+Brewer

Please let everyone know so there are no dissappointed people.

Also to let everyone know that this is arguably the best value event on the calendar, with (hopefully) loads of useful information.

And a big special thank you and mention must go out to the Great Britain Hotel and Steve et al, as this is their last hurrah. The old girl is to be no longer a pub, so please come down and show your support to one of the stalwart pubs of the craft beer revolution. This was the first pub to put Mountain Goat on tap.

The evening will be filled with fun and beer, giveaways, and some cracking brewers from the best in Oz.

While I'm at it, this is probably the best place to start the conversation as to what questions you'd like to see answered...

Fire away!

Cheers,

Matt Houghton
Boatrocker Brewery

I'll be heading down. Would be good to hear about all the red tape needed to get through, ie licenses and the like, and the problems associated with that.

I'd be interested if anyone actually makes money in the industry.

Dammit - missed it by two weeks!

Must pay more attention to events, must pay more attention to events, must... ooh hey look, squirrel!

Mick

Latest posts

Back