GBW14 Home Brewer to Probrewer 2014 - WOW! Feral, Murray's, 7C

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthoughton

Reaction score
Ok, news just in, we've got an awesome lineup for the Homebrewer to Probrewer 2014 event of Good Beer Week.

Brendan Varis from Feral
Shawn Sherlock from Murray's
Doug from 7Cent
Dave Bonighton from Mountain Goat

plus Matt Houghton from Boatrocker MC'ing.

We've got a caterer who's doing bbq ribs & a chicken Gumbo.

You get all this, plus 5 beers, for only $30.

Come and see how the industry works, talk to a wide range of great people doing it professionally at all different sizes.

Definitely the best value event of GBW14.

See you there!

Cheers,

Matt

Just beat me to it matt, was just speaking to Stevie about it.. The food lineup is gunna rock too!!

Bells and whistles

It's going to be an awesome night. Some really top brewers, great food & great beer. Where else do you get the chance to talk one on one with these guys?
And for 30 bucks for dinner & 5 beers, that just doesn't exist anymore (except here!).

Can't wait to see you on the night and have a good chat.,

Cheers,

Matt

My mistake, $35.. oops! Sorry about that.

But still the best value for money event of GBW2014!

Doon, are you heading down?

Yeah grabbing a ticket now been procrastinating!

Don't forget you get a feed as well with the ticket, can buy food from local joints at the bar ($10 pizza and pot, Thai etc)

I've been the last 3 years and wouldn't miss this event for anything,

There are also prize give away with a ticket ranging from bags of grain to slabs of beers and bottles of 'specialty' stuff...

Have I mentioned I love this event?

Just got tickets see you there!

Thanks Matt, Brendan, Doug and Sean. Great night! I really appreciate you taking the time to talk with all of us aspiring pros. Cheers, and good luck to all of you, but especially to the guys at 7 Cents in your (relatively) new venture.

Latest posts

Back