• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Home Brew Clear Out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drederick Tatum

Reaction score
Well i have just been informed that we are to be blessed with child once more and as a result i am forced to sell off my home brew setup. It consists of:

3 fermenters
1 Heat Pad
5 Cornies
1 Converted Chest Freezer (holds 4 kegs), 3 Taps and Pluto Gun and Temperature controller
1 Six Way Gas Manifold
1 Micromatic Regulator
1 Stainless Steel Drip Tray
1 Filter System (Craftbrewer)

I am located Southside, and looking for reasonable offers.

Thank You

Pics:

100_3278.JPG

I would be interested in the drip tray.
Do you know the measurements?

Do you need the money, dont have time or has the missus decided for you..

Brewing will always be cheaper than buying

I am interested in the Pluto Gun! PM Sent

Steve

Well i have just been informed that we are to be blessed with child once more and as a result i am forced to sell off my home brew setup. It consists of:

3 fermenters
1 Heat Pad
5 Cornies
1 Converted Chest Freezer (holds 4 kegs), 3 Taps and Pluto Gun and Temperature controller
1 Six Way Gas Manifold
1 Micromatic Regulator
1 Stainless Steel Drip Tray
1 Filter System (Craftbrewer)

I am located Southside, and looking for reasonable offers.

Thank You

Would you not be entitled to the baby bonus?? That would be quite a few $1000

BYB

This dosen't make sense to me.

It was not until I had a child that I "needed"to get into brewing.

Oh some advice for an expectant father. Never, ever have a drink until they have been asleep for at least 20 minutes.
Nothing worse than being on your third pint and they spew all over the bed, wall, floor. Or maybe it's just a night of extream crying. Why, who knows, but when it happens being a bit toasty is the worst thing ever.....

BOG

Freezer, Kegs, Manifold, Reg, Drip Tray & Pluto Gun sold to razE pending payment.

This dosen't make sense to me.

It was not until I had a child that I "needed"to get into brewing.

+1 I dont get it :unsure: having a baby was the reason I got into brewing, having a 2nd one would just make me need to brew more :lol:

baby due = expensive, so you go and sell your ability to make cheap (but tasty) beer, yet then when you want to drink beer, you need to pay excessive amounts of $$$ to buy it :blink:

Wouldnt be many slabs before youve spent more than what youve sold your gear for?

Latest posts

Back