Hey guys South coast NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluff

Reaction score
HI,
Im Steve, Currently from Shellharbour area , I like like long walks on the beach. romantic din...er.. Wait.. wrong forum..
haha Ive been brewing on and off for um 20 approx odd year. have been around homebrewing since I could pretty much walk. helping my grandfather with his.
over the last few years I've been stepping up my game. and progressing my brews/ knowledge
I'm still Extract brewing with a few grain shots, but gone away from the kits
Id like to step up to grain before the end of the year and after acquiring a few 50l kegs thinking about building either a E-herms setup or a gas setup

currently have a my standard "dirty blonde" pale ale in the keg, with just Galaxy hops

"Hop gobbler" IPA in the fermenter Similar to the Dirty blonde but with chinook and crystal grain
and a
"Cosby" Imperial Stout ticking away in the fermenter- running at the high 7% it will put you to sleep -

cheers guys
Fluff

G'day Fluff. If you are keen to link up with some like minded bums, the Illawarra Brewers Union (IBUs) is a great bunch of blokes. Just express an interest and someone will contact you. The IBUs are on Facebook too if you'sd like a sneak peak.

There are plenty of blokes around the area who aren't in the Union also .. whatever floats your boat is good enough for me. Welcome to AHB .. still a great site after all these years .

Hi Steve.

I am from Shellharbour too. The IBUs are a great bunch.

Will ask to get you added to the subgroup.

I am a 3v brewer. You won't regret going all grain.

Mark

cheers for the welcome guys.. I added the FB group a few days ago

def keen to catch up with a few fellers in the area and throw some ideas around..

for all grain , I'm accumulating parts and knowledge/Ideas at the moment.
Steve

Back