Herms Controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks arnie, i remember that site now from Oz Craftbrewers....thanks a ton

I dont have a HERMS but a RIMS (see http://rims-brewing.tripod.com) and used something from J-Works (in the USA), they now have a DS1820 controller with 4 relays built, controllabe from a PC, not what you are looking for, but it is just another variation to consider.

fraser_john said:
I dont have a HERMS but a RIMS (see http://rims-brewing.tripod.com) and used something from J-Works (in the USA), they now have a DS1820 controller with 4 relays built, controllabe from a PC, not what you are looking for, but it is just another variation to consider.
[post="102999"][/post]​

Neat set up & great little site FJ, where in Aus are you?

cheers Ross

Ross said:
Neat set up & great little site FJ, where in Aus are you?

cheers Ross
[post="103003"][/post]​

110v Controllers... I don't think so Ross. Think he may be a little across the pond. :D

Warren -

Drysdale (just outside Geelong, Vic), just moved back from the USA about six months, still in process of rebuilding the brewery after the container arrived :) It always give you a chance to redesign and simplify!

Oh, I type corrected. Sorry guys. :lol:

Welcome aboard Fraser John.

Warren -

Understandable mistake the website does show the USA setup and the 110V equipment (other than the heaters). I will still have to run a 110V transformer for the March pump I have.

warrenlw63 said:
Oh, I type corrected. Sorry guys. :lol:

Welcome aboard Fraser John.

Warren -
[post="103006"][/post]​

np's Warren - mentioned on his site, that just got back here :) ...

cheers Ross

Good thread to keep track of. One day I aspire to have redicuous brewery automation however my $$ have other priorities at the moment :(. When I go down this path I am going to look at a cheap PLC such as this, I have found other s which I think were even cheaper but I can't remember where. They also seem to have a prebuilt picaxe controller.

Food for thought. :beer:

Back