Help Needed!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewl

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm studying Biotechnology this year at uni and the first assessment is to do a report on a Bio Journal. We can basically pick anything based on Biotechnology and I was going to try and do something on how Biotechnology influencing either barley crops and/or hop farming. Much to my dismay, there is basically nothing that I can find on the net, and was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
If you want to find a lot of scientific journal articles without having to physically sift through them all at the library, try visiting the homepage of your uni's library. Normally they have some kind of database search that you log into with your student ID, and you can get access to loads of full text articles on all subjects. I'm actually studying biotech/molecular genetics myself, and I have found plenty of info for my assignments that way.

Cheers

Hey All,

I'm studying Biotechnology this year at uni and the first assessment is to do a report on a Bio Journal. We can basically pick anything based on Biotechnology and I was going to try and do something on how Biotechnology influencing either barley crops and/or hop farming. Much to my dismay, there is basically nothing that I can find on the net, and was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Andrew

Microbiology of Fermented Foods, Volumes 1 and 2 (v. 1&2)

Cereal Biotechnology

Thanks heaps, checking it out now.
Where abouts are you studying dreadhead? I'm out at Richmond

I'm back there first thing on Monday morning. It'll be time to hit the library up for a few hours of research!
Thanks heaps!

Yeah, and (at least for unisa) there's a version that you can use to link into whatever database subscriptions your uni has.

yep you add your home institutions URL to the google scholar preferences to link directly to journal subs. It's a great way to meta search - need to refine search terms though.

Back