• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Help me buy a MD mill motor. Selling stuff. Melbourne west subs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosco

Reaction score
I need to buy a mill motor for my so far unsuccessful grain mill. So im selling some shit I don't need. I still want it for some reason but I probably don't need it.

2 x 19lt ball lock kegs. $80 ea
1 Elitech STC 1000. Unused. Not wired up. $10
1 x 16" sight glass. Brand new. Unused. $20.
1 racetrack Keg (18lt?) without posts $15

I realise that the keg price is a premium for 2nd hand but I need $160+ for the motor and extra parts. I would rather it all go together with no postage coz I dont have the time to post. So as a poor mans special I can throw in.....

2 or 3 cobra taps
PLUS 2 rare apparently from an English pub Celli taps. The taps are gold plated but they are well used so the plating has worn off a bit. I got 5 but I love em so much I want to keep 2. I love em because they take 3mm beer line which means shorter lines. I have been using 3' lines. Coz i didnt know what I was doing I took off the JG fitting of the back of 1 so it needs another connect (which I have too) to use 5mm line. It might be unusable but that would total 3. They need regular cleaning as they get stuck but they are well made so you wont break a handle off. Drill a 20mm hole instead of 22mm for the shaft. To be honest I prefer the cobra taps for pour and ease of use. BUT if your poor like me and just have to have some bling...I payed $5 ea with postage $8 ea but free a part of the package. Plus I have extra 3mm line to go with em. The spouts are interchangeable so 1 of 3 will have a thread that can take a sparkler nozzle like they sell at G&G.

$200 for the lot pickup plus whatever other shit I have to get rid of. Beer glasses, Ball preserving jars, a french coffee press, LED strip lights :ph34r: .....

Pics to follow when I sober up.
Pick up Werribee VIC

1 pic of the Celli taps complete with JG fitting. NOTE. Needs to be used with JG disconnect fitting.

1445871613887.jpg

I am interested in the Celli taps only?
PM sent
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pm sent for stc 1000 + racetrack keg. If you are willing to split the stuff.

nosco said:
I want it but Werribee is a hike.. little bit over 180km round trip from me. Are you likely to be in the City or in the S.E burbs any time soon?

BrutusB said:
I want it but Werribee is a hike.. little bit over 180km round trip from me. Are you likely to be in the City or in the S.E burbs any time soon?
Sorry mate. I don't get out much (ever). I'll check out postage today though.

jackarse79 said:
Cheers for the kegs mate nice set up you have
No worries. I'm sure you'll put em to good use. My setup will be even better soon with a motor driven grain mill :D

Postage for the sight glass will be $7.25 regular post or $10.50 next day. It was the same for Melbourne or Sydney so I guess that would be east coast too.

Latest posts

Back