Have You Built Your Stocks Up For Christmas ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
Whats in your kegs ready for Christmas

20 litres Kolsch
20 litres Standard American Lager
20 litres APA
20 litres german pilsner

40 litres APA in the fermenter kegging next week

Pumpy :)

I was only talking about this last night with Dad. I need to brew and brew big time. I have nuthin', buckus, zip, zero, nadda! If I don't brew this week I am stuffed! :(

Problem is Pumpy I have lost my brewing MoJo.

Chap Chap

5 kegs of assorted pale ales... and 2 cubes to ferment this week ..

but I don't think they will last till xmas ...

19L pilsner
15L APA
~15L english bitter
19L american strong ale.

so yest, stocks are built up for christmas. good cheer to all

Chap Chap

Just get out to the shed and get busy , you lazy sack of .... , happy to sit in the pool drinking xxxxgold on xmas day ...????

5 kegs of assorted pale ales... and 2 cubes to ferment this week ..

but I don't think they will last till xmas ...

That lot will evaporate real quick up there crocodile man. Buy a case of Carlton Dry - its that bad no one will touch it .Your fridge will look full at least !

2 kegs of dark ales and a pale, two lots of case swap beer and about 7 crates of various ales. I'm not likely to run dry anytime soon !

:icon_vomit: would rather drown Bin Bunyip!

I'm driving down to Melbourne on Xmas Day (short trip this one only about 800klm) and won't get a drop to drink until late. Might have some case swap IPAs to drink. That said, Boxing Day Test match and the second day too should see me well liquored on :icon_vomit: Carlton Mid Strength. Things we do !

Chappo: I have PMd you on another urgentish matter

Bunyip: you drank all my Christmas stock :icon_drunk:

Six brews coming through the lagering pipeline right now :icon_cheers:

48 longnecks of APA
24 longnecks of IPA
24 longnecks of Porter

A FWK Pilsner happily doing it's stuff in the fermenter & an English bitter on the way today. That should be enough for me, dunno about the guests though.

28l of Cider
19 cubed of APA

Nowt else on the go.. next weekend though... oh yeah.....BREWING!

I have 40lts of Esb finishing of in ferm fridge,Thinking a pale light ale for the wife and a aussie dark,but the brewery is to bloody hot out there at the moment ,I might need to do a night mission when its cooler.

I was only talking about this last night with Dad. I need to brew and brew big time. I have nuthin', buckus, zip, zero, nadda! If I don't brew this week I am stuffed! :(

Chap Chap

Im on exactly the same boat here mate. Got one in the tun right now. First BIAB. Seems to be going pretty good :D

19L of APA
19L Porter
19L ESB (just gone into fermenter, but it'll be ready)
3 other kegs with brews in them but no style, just getting the feel for some grains & hops I haven't used before so should be interesting.

The only problem is, I wont be home :( for christmas, I'm driving up to Sydney to be with relo's. But mum's bought me a slab of Coopers already :D , might have to bottle some ESB and bring it up with me.

I have 4 cubes of various beers, plus a GA fermenting right now...

Plus now cricket got called off today I am brewing more today!

Need a second fermenting fridge to get more beers cranking though!

19L DSGA
19L Munich/wheat Saison
19L Munich/wheat belgian wit

planned this weekend (But TOO fuggin hot) to do 40L of something with Base/Wheat/Munich/carasomething and some type of hops that i have in my fridge
probably something Topaz/goldings or POR or something... make it up as i go along :p
Yeast would be wheat/US-05/Saison.... most probably the US-05 cause i dont know how the Saisons going to work out with this heat(sitting at 30deg today :( )

Tom

Edit. and i dont know if that will make it to xmas though :p

6 longies IPA
9 longies APA
27 longies DSGA (which I'd quite frankly rather tip than drink)

I guess the answer is 'no'.

I have
2 kegs hefe,
1 keg chimay blue clone,
1 keg aussie pale ale,
2 kegs summer ale,
1 keg cerne pivo,
1 keg oktoberfest,

in secondary 1 amarillo ale,
1 pilsner,

in fermenter 2 india pale ales,
1 bitter ale,

to ferment next week
1 cerne pivo,
1 bitter ale
1 hefe

this may seem like a bit for Christmas however I am expecting about 6 kegs to be consumed this coming week at a work function.

Latest posts

Back