Has anyone looked Into buying the Chinese systems on Alibaba?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathankellaway

Reaction score
Seems too cheap to be true?
Screenshot_20190225-191915_Alibabacom.jpeg

Not the specific one in the link, but have looked at a few "cheap" Chinese systems and my conclusion is that you get what you pay for!
If you were looking to start a small commercial brewery I would be very wary. If you are thinking about a 1-2hL system for upsize home brewing it probably wouldn't matter. Things like efficiency, cycle time and build quality are far less important.
If you were looking to try and make a living out of one, be bloody careful.

There are several reputable dealers here in Australia that can and will set you up with a decent system help with the install and commissioning, even recipe development.
Wes Smith (a forum member) at Integrated Brewing Solutions
Vince Costanzo at Precision Brewing Systems
Tim Wills Oz contact for Premier Stainless Systems
Braumeister via Grain and Grape

There are probably many more but I have dealt with all of the above and can assure you that, yes it will cost you more at start up but will save you a pile of grief over time.
Mark

Not the specific one in the link, but have looked at a few "cheap" Chinese systems and my conclusion is that you get what you pay for!
If you were looking to start a small commercial brewery I would be very wary. If you are thinking about a 1-2hL system for upsize home brewing it probably wouldn't matter. Things like efficiency, cycle time and build quality are far less important.
If you were looking to try and make a living out of one, be bloody careful.

There are several reputable dealers here in Australia that can and will set you up with a decent system help with the install and commissioning, even recipe development.
Wes Smith (a forum member) at Integrated Brewing Solutions
Vince Costanzo at Precision Brewing Systems
Tim Wills Oz contact for Premier Stainless Systems
Braumeister via Grain and Grape

There are probably many more but I have dealt with all of the above and can assure you that, yes it will cost you more at start up but will save you a pile of grief over time.
Mark
Cheers mark. Appreciate it

Back