Happy Birthday Jesus!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure?

I just checked the list on the forums page and he's not on the list. Maybe he's not a member.

Might be a different bloke.

Although not a Christian I'm always fully aware of the historical significance of the Holiday (= Holy Day). So I'm always amused that one or more of the TV channels mark the festival by chucking on any old historical costume drama movie they happen to have in their vaults:

"They're wearing robes so It must be a Christian Era movie, hey?"

So today we got "The Thief of Bagdad" ... I'm amazed that we aren't getting "The Ten Commandments" or even "Cleopatra". Maybe they lost their copy :lol:

To quote Bill Hicks:

Do you think if Jesus comes back he is gonna want to see another cross!!

Its like going up to jackie Onassis with a riffle pendent on!!

Anyway, happy times!!

Much love!

Cocko!

Although not a Christian I'm always fully aware of the historical significance of the Holiday (= Holy Day). So I'm always amused that one or more of the TV channels mark the festival by chucking on any old historical costume drama movie they happen to have in their vaults:

"They're wearing robes so It must be a Christian Era movie, hey?"

So today we got "The Thief of Bagdad" ... I'm amazed that we aren't getting "The Ten Commandments" or even "Cleopatra". Maybe they lost their copy :lol:

A guy on a flying carpet saved a guy from being beheaded. Awesome use of a crossbow.

I think it says it all!!
Amen to that and I hope you enjoyed an Ale or two in celebration and saying thanks for what he has done in your life as I did.

Can we please tone down the prothelising to a minimum and stick to discussions on all things beer.

For every one of you Christians telling me how wonderful Jesus is, I can find you a person who can testify how his wonderful religion has made their life a misery.

And for the record Christmas started as a pagan tradition that was hijacked by the unimaginative church in there quest to disperse any competition from the scene

Can we please tone down the prothelising to a minimum and stick to discussions on all things beer.

For every one of you Christians telling me how wonderful Jesus is, I can find you a person who can testify how his wonderful religion has made their life a misery.

And for the record Christmas started as a pagan tradition that was hijacked by the unimaginative church in there quest to disperse any competition from the scene

Must be sad to be a heathen & not believe in anything worthwhile but in the Spirit of Christmas I forgive your above rantings. :)
Perhaps your parents had lots of hope for you when they gave you your Christian name?

TP

It's Christmas. Be true to your family.

Go and enjoy an ale or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back