GUTEN

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last visit to TWOC a few weeks ago he had grainfather and Robobrew so I’ll be doing the rounds. I’m not in a hurry I still have the old kit which made some extraordinary beer.

None of these machines can control anything. You are in control. You can set timers etc but its still you that control it. If you don't like it you can still just switch them on and off manually.

We aren't talking about a Brewie here.

I like to cut my own firewood and don't like power windows or electronic ignition in cars, never mind automatic transmission, bluetooth GPS and the spiraling trend of stupefying gadgets they stuff into cars nowadays. I play five string banjo and love bluegrass.

Sometimes I think I should have been born Amish, I wish I lived a pastoral existence and machines didn't cool me out and go beep in my ear. Me and Neil.

I like to cut my own firewood and don't like power windows or electronic ignition in cars, never mind automatic transmission, bluetooth GPS and the spiraling trend of stupefying gadgets they stuff into cars nowadays. I play five string banjo and love bluegrass.

Sometimes I think I should have been born Amish, I wish I lived a pastoral existence and machines didn't cool me out and go beep in my ear. Me and Neil.

Good on you.
It means absolutely shit all to the rest of us though. It doesn't contribute to this thread in any meaningful form, besides telling us that despite your backwards ways, you still for some weird reason bought a robobrew.
This isn't a thread about your aspirations to be a luddite...

Good on you.
It means absolutely shit all to the rest of us though. It doesn't contribute to this thread in any meaningful form, besides telling us that despite your backwards ways, you still for some weird reason bought a robobrew.
This isn't a thread about your aspirations to be a luddite...
Er yes I think so or not maybe.

Did anyone from here purchase the 28.4 L Guten Stainless Steel conical fermenter I noticed it was mentioned in earlier posts, just wondered if someone could put a picture up.

Did anyone from here purchase the 28.4 L Guten Stainless Steel conical fermenter I noticed it was mentioned in earlier posts, just wondered if someone could put a picture up.
What?
Damn I'd better go read back or maybe just visit alibaba I'm thinking of getting a new fermenter.

Anyone have any info about this https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.9.37103d7cHNZCmm
Looks alright but who knows.
What would the shipping/import etc costs likely run to?
If they are high I might get local shipping to Shanghai and get all the extra bits taken off so it get's down to Airline luggage limits -assuming overall size isn't too big.
Wife and her sister are regular fliers to and from Shanghai / Melbourne :)

Seriously cheap, I just bought a SS brewtech 7 for around $500 I love it but feckn me thats a lot of dough when your see this

Anyone have any info about this https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.9.37103d7cHNZCmm
Looks alright but who knows.
What would the shipping/import etc costs likely run to?
If they are high I might get local shipping to Shanghai and get all the extra bits taken off so it get's down to Airline luggage limits -assuming overall size isn't too big.
Wife and her sister are regular fliers to and from Shanghai / Melbourne :)

i am officially interested in something like this. My plastic ones are probably due for replacement soon.

Should be bottling my first Guten brew this week, but already tasted good going into secondary yesterday. Then onto the second brew once i have fridge space, hopefully hitting the pre-boil targets a bit better this time...

Can I ask what was the introductory price on the unit when it came out?

Latest posts

Back