Great Australian Drinking Stories

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My better half often brings me home little treats from her Op Shop travels, I found this one in the bookcase the other day. I've iscanned a few snippets for anyone interested to read. It was first published in 2003.
If I've impinged on copyright at all I've no doubt the mods will delete it pretty quickly.

Books 001.jpgBooks 002.jpgBooks 003.jpgBooks 004.jpg
Books 005.jpgBooks 006.jpgBooks 007.jpg
Books 008.jpgBooks 009.jpgBooks 010.jpg

Cheers

Two cockies sitting on the pub verandah having a cold beer, both staring intently at the dog at their feet lazily licking his balls, one cockie said to the other, "I wish I could do that". The other cockie said,"Give him a biscuit and he might let ya."

Two drovers sitting in a pub in Boulia. One says he is taking cattle south to Brisbane . The other asks which route he is going to take. The other chews it over and finally decides. He will take his wife. After all she stuck with him through the drought.

Four drovers sitting in a pub in Boulia one says "Have you ever thought what the fastest thing that one may come across in their lives, well I think its a thought,no sooner do you think of something its there straight away". The second one says, " Well I think it is when you blink, you don't even have to think about it and you just blink". The third one says, "Well I think its the electric light, you just flick the switch and its on". The fourth drover says "Well I think it's shit, I woke up the other night and before I had time to think, blink, or switch the light on I shat meself.

Latest posts

Back