• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grays Online Auction Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRAP missed 700L chest freezer at $115! Probably went for much more.

OH yeah, CM2, do you have more wine barrels? If so, can ya PM me?
tough break on the chesty.

wine barrels? I dont have any wine barrels. if its in referance to the gray's online wine barrels they aint mine.

Coopers are getting some new packaging equipment it seems. (in Sale info)

http://www.graysonline.com/Sale.aspx?id=81364

Sadly no goodies really for homebrewers here. You'd need to be making a few brews to use one of these. Maybe they'll throw in a couple of extras when the auction starts perhaps.

Hopper.

One of the items listed was a bunch of recipe books but they only sold two products so you may be right after all - it is just odd that they wouldn't advertise the BOS business too. No wonder they went out of business, I guess.

One of the items listed was a bunch of recipe books but they only sold two products so you may be right after all - it is just odd that they wouldn't advertise the BOS business too. No wonder they went out of business, I guess.

I worked just around the corner from the premises; someone at work told me that it was a home brew store so I looked it up online back then.

They used to make a few different beers before the ginger beers. They were a brew on site premise that also brewed their own beers that were on tap at local pubs around the northern beaches in Sydney.
The website used to have lots of different beers you could order and they'd brew it for you and you could swap and go kegs or something like that from what I remember. You could also brew it and label it in bottles yourself (Jasons birthday bash or similar sort of thing). The recipe book would be for the different beers they offered for BOP I guess, not they commercial ones.

They decided to close the brew on premises and stop production of their other beers. They then produced and released their two ginger beers and get them brewed at AIB or similar. Decided that the ginger beer was a more promising market from what I heard. The factory was emptied out last year around July if I remember correctly (I did some work for the hardware store next door designing and certifying some racks and mezzanine floors). Must have had the stuff in storage, took their time to sell it off though.

Cheers Jason.

Ah, so the current web page is newer than the period you're talking about. All is starting to become clear.

Some of that stuff looks pretty good. Shame it is all too big for me.

Ah, so the current web page is newer than the period you're talking about. All is starting to become clear.

Some of that stuff looks pretty good. Shame it is all too big for me.

Checked my calender and I was on site 2nd September and the factory was empty so must have been July-August sometime. I would say they redid the website around the same time.

Latest posts

Back