Grain mill BB once again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) s_t_r_o_b_e/SimoB - Vic
2) Damn/ Vic.....I can pick mine up.
3) Donske
4) DAC
5) tcc
6) timmi9191
7) zimbalist
8) RobjF
9) kpaxy444
10) Albainian
11) Darryl
12) reegs210 (ACT)
13) sipahono
14) Shmang (NSW) (If we are doing postage)
15) Meathead
16) OzPaleAle
17) Phillo (SA)
18) Justatad
19) GrahamB (QLD)

One more !!

Ok everyone. Good news, we made it to 20. I decided I didn't want to share my Mill with s_t_r_o_b_e so we are getting one each. This means we can start getting this together.

The final list is below - if anyone else wants to add to this that's OK but it has to be soon. Before the last payment is made.

The final list is below. Everyone who is on it please PM your Name, Address and if you need pick up or delivery.

1) SimoB - Vic
2) Damn/ Vic.....I can pick mine up.
3) Donske
4) DAC
5) tcc
6) timmi9191
7) zimbalist
8) RobjF
9) kpaxy444
10) Albainian
11) Darryl
12) reegs210 (ACT)
13) sipahono
14) Shmang (NSW) (If we are doing postage)
15) Meathead
16) OzPaleAle
17) Phillo (SA)
18) Justatad
19) GrahamB (QLD)
20) s_t_r_o_b_e

Well done everyone that was well quick!

Cheers,
Simo

Before hand. I am placing all the details PM to me in a spreadsheet so i know whats going on. I will share my bank details and just transfer the money.

I need all the money to place the order, Kee needs it upfront.

Thanks to everyone who has sent details so far.

Thanks everyone. So far I have received the details of 15 people, and I have responded with bank details. So only 5 more and just have to wait for payments to clear and I'll set the date.

Good work all!

Well that will serve me right for taking a break from the internet for a bit, still definitely in for this, will arrange to have money to transfer this Thursday, Fingers crossed we get these around the time the 75kg of grain from the SEQ BB turns up.

Cheers.

Everyone so far has being pretty quick to pay... So hopefully I can get this sorted next week. I want my mill as uch as you guys hehe :)

Latest posts

Back