Grain mill BB once again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
timmi9191 said:
C'mon 4 more needed..
Melb grain bulk buy currently running..
Lets get the numbers on this one so we can jump on the grain bulk..

Ps the savings on the bulk buy will pay for the mill - bearing that in mind can you afford not to get on board
Thats my kinda thinking!!
I will likely get on board, will confirm in a day or so.

Guys I'm gonna have to grab the next one.

Stuff got a little tight finance-wise in the last couple of days. Really sorry & hoping things improve for the next one.....

Oh no back to 15..

1) s_t_r_o_b_e/SimoB - Vic
2) Damn/ Vic.....I can pick mine up.
3) Donske
4) DAC
5) tcc
6) timmi9191

7 zimbalist
8 RobjF
9 kpaxy444
10 Albainian
11Darryl
12 reegs210 (ACT)
13 sipahono
14 Shmang (NSW) (If we are doing postage)
15 Meathead

Not that I don't have anything else to do or anything. But I am happy to help the boys out. It would be pretty easy for me to set another buy up I have all te ground work done already. Last time it came to $118 a mill and then postage on top. I can check with Kee and make sure he is happy to supply again. If you guys are happy. I'll work it out at $120 a mill and I can get the flask I have been looking at for my trouble. And $135 if you need postage anywhere in Australia. Last time we had no issues with anyone not getting their goods so hope this time it is ok too. if everyone is happy we will aim for 30 and re assess at 20 so that no one misses out this time.

I'll need you guys to start a fresh list and to avoid the confusion from last time pleas follow this format

1. Test - pick up KK/pick up Sydney/delivery

If you opt for delivery PM me your address an the Sydney pick up location will be the M4 McDonalds east bound.

Do we have to start the list again? It was only started 3 days ago. Also, are people in Melbourne still going to be able to pick up or do we need to pay postage from Sydney?

Simon and I are still happy organising everything if we need to.

Thanks Aussie Brewer... All good though, I got this one covered. I've already spoke with Kee and he is fine for the bulk buy deal.

The price is $115 per unit. Pick up in Melbourne will be in Box Hill South or somewhere near. Postage outside Melbourne flat rate of $15 bucks.

We will stick to the 20 people bulk buy as this is what I have quoted. 5 more people and I will arrange the pick up etc.

Let's get Milling!

Just to confirm the 15 are

3) Donske
4) DAC
5) tcc
6) timmi9191
7) zimbalist
8) RobjF
9) kpaxy444
10) Albainian
11) Darryl
12) reegs210 (ACT)
13) sipahono
14) Shmang (NSW) (If we are doing postage)
15) Meathead

If we get stuck on 19 I'll get one too, instead of being cheap and relying on Simo

SimoB said:
Thanks Aussie Brewer... All good though, I got this one covered. I've already spoke with Kee and he is fine for the bulk buy deal.

The price is $115 per unit. Pick up in Melbourne will be in Box Hill South or somewhere near. Postage outside Melbourne flat rate of $15 bucks.

We will stick to the 20 people bulk buy as this is what I have quoted. 5 more people and I will arrange the pick up etc.

Let's get Milling!

Just to confirm the 15 are

3) Donske
4) DAC
5) tcc
6) timmi9191
7) zimbalist
8) RobjF
9) kpaxy444
10) Albainian
11) Darryl
12) reegs210 (ACT)
13) sipahono
15) Meathead
Yeah no worries I posted this morning and didn't realize there was another page that ha all those details. Cheers.

I'm still keen and I work in Kew a fair bit so a pick up in the Box Hill area would be a bonus.

I'm in.

3) Donske
4) DAC
5) tcc
6) timmi9191
7) zimbalist
8) RobjF
9) kpaxy444
10) Albainian
11) Darryl
12) reegs210 (ACT)
13) sipahono
15) Meathead
16) OzPaleAle

I would like mine posted to Brisbane thx

I would like mine posted to Geelong..how do you want to arrange postage details/ payment addesses etc?

Albainian said:
I would like mine posted to Geelong..how do you want to arrange postage details/ payment addesses etc?
Once we reach the 20. I will get everyone who is one the list to PM their details. Name, Address. Pick up or delivery. I will share my bank details. Once we all the payments have hit the account I will place the order with Kee at KegKing. I will arrange shipping the same day of the pick up. I will share my contact details as well if you have any questions or concerns.

Let's get those 4 more peeps and we are ready to get this thing started.

Beers,
Simob

3) Donske
4) DAC
5) tcc
6) timmi9191
7) zimbalist
8) RobjF
9) kpaxy444
10) Albainian
11) Darryl
12) reegs210 (ACT)
13) sipahono
15) Meathead
16) OzPaleAle
17) Phillo (SA)

Thanks for the heads up over on Coopers whoever that was!

Back