Grain mill BB once again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SimoB said:
Spewing I'm too late.. I want in on the next bulk buy for grain mill!
Yeah sorry mate. We struggled to get to the 20 this time and the post was up for about 3-4 weeks. So not sure of the interst at the moment

Just got onto this forum, first time BIAB er. Count me on next mill bulk buy, cheers

After a couple of brews I can say this mill is great. I set it on my cordless drill, weigh up a couple of kgs and its done before I can weigh up the next couple of kgs. Ive even had to drop the battery out of the drill once because I couldn't keep up.
The thread in the base is a 6mm x 1 pitch, pretty standard in the (metric) automotive industry I did blast it with the steam cleaner before using too.

I might be convinced to part with some cash next time this comes around.

I've got the better part of - holy crap, I just looked at my inventory - 90kg!!!!!

Oh hell, I'm going to have to coffee grind that if I don't sort something out.

I'd be keen to get in on another bulk buy should one start.

Some one who is close to the shop is going to have to bite the bullet here and just say **** it I will arrange a bulk buy. Surely its not that hard till some dickhead doesn't pay or Aust post looses your shit.

Would like in, too. Keep swinging by this section to check for next BB in hope

I'm also up for one if we can find someone to take control of the BB.

Why don't we do what worked last time and copy/add your name to the list of you're keen? I'll kick it off:

1) s_t_r_o_b_e/SimoB - Vic
2)

1) s_t_r_o_b_e/SimoB - Vic
2) Damn/ Vic.....I can pick mine up.

Probably best to start a new thread.

Latest posts

Back