Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't remember if Paul wacked it on his account last time or not. You going to get freight cost and then split between everyone?
No stress on paying just let me know the details once sorted.

Ok seems like a few of us are on the verge of a dry argument, so let's get this back on track. I'd be very appreciative if everyone could get $ to me asap, not sure if that has been the go previously or did Paul put the lot on his account? Anyway send me your hard earned and when I'm back from my holiday...
To clarify, does everyone know what they're up for at this stage, and are we happy to have Paul's brewery as the depot? Might be mon or tues if I need to get a freight cost then can order as soon as funds are in.
Sound ok?
Jules

Swizzle, sounds good mate, but I have no idea of how much my consignment will cost and who do I pay. If you want direct transfer which has been the norm then I will need your banking details. Send them and I will send the spondoolies.

We used to pay Paul in the same way. Direct transfer. Thanks for your efforts.

Hey Swizzle, thanks for taking this on.
Based on my last purchase, which was same amount (different varieties) of malt and 1.5 kg hops instead of .5kg I'll be up for just over $100?

"1 JW Export Pils
1 JW Trad Ale
1 Cascade
.5 Galaxy

Freight $12.88

Total $131.00"

Do I still deposit into same account?
Happy to chuck $110 in to make sure no-one looses $ on this, if thats a few $ more than I owe then just call it an organiser's fee. :)

To clarify, does everyone know what they're up for at this stage, and are we happy to have Paul's brewery as the depot? Might be mon or tues if I need to get a freight cost then can order as soon as funds are in.
Sound ok?
Jules

Swizzle, sounds good mate, but I have no idea of how much my consignment will cost and who do I pay. If you want direct transfer which has been the norm then I will need your banking details. Send them and I will send the spondoolies.

We used to pay Paul in the same way. Direct transfer. Thanks for your efforts.
[/quote]
Hi Swizzle, I am not sure what I am up for ( including freight) and also need some banking details.
I am happy to pick up grain and deliver for anyone who lives west of Launie (with in reason...no Queenie trips!) as I think I am the most westerly.

Cheers
Chris

I can calculate the costs and PM everyone if you like? I will need the shipping cost and the total number of bags and I will work out freight based on how many bags each person ordered. PM me the details if you would like me to.

Cheers for all the work both Paul and Swizzle

Scott

I can calculate the costs and PM everyone if you like? I will need the shipping cost and the total number of bags and I will work out freight based on how many bags each person ordered. PM me the details if you would like me to.

Cheers for all the work both Paul and Swizzle

Scott

OK the plan as I know it at this stage...

Have emailed old mate at Bintani who had a momentary choke on filling the order under my name so I've asked Paul to let him know it's ok to use his account (had hoped not to bug the poor ******* who is working 80hpw at the mo) after which I hope old mate will reply to my request for an itemised account and advice about shipping cost so I can do a quick comparison with the competitors.

As soon as I have itemised costs and a shipping price (easy enough to divide that to a per bag price) I will supply bank account details and order prices to everyone and square up with Paul so he is not carrying a largeish account burden. Bit fiddly but the end is nigh and beer is a great motivator. Will keep you posted...

Thanks for the offers of assistance - happy to hand the baton on next order!

Jules

I think most have the price list Paul has sent out to people, I know my costs for the grain and hops just need freight share and bank details once all set. Good to know it will be sorted shortly, many thanks Swizzle and Paul.

I think most have the price list Paul has sent out to people, I know my costs for the grain and hops just need freight share and bank details once all set. Good to know it will be sorted shortly, many thanks Swizzle and Paul.

Yo Homies the order has finally gone in, freight works out to be $7/bag, hops travel free! If you know what your up for cost-wise feel free to transfer $, if not I should have itemised prices very shortly. Make sure you put your name on the bank transfer!

Julian Eades
BSB 017042
Account 452652229

How good a bloke is Paul? Might be a call for a working bee next bottling day or something, or at the very least meet up and force a glass or two of our best brews on him.

I have no idea how much I will owe. Can you let me know and I will transfer the funds. Thanks for your efforts.

Funds Transferred today
Thanks Jules.
Cheers
LagerBomb

Will fix this up when I get home this evening, thanks again to Paul (Legend) and swizzle for sorting this out.

Transferred funds today, cheers Jules and Paul.

Just a reminder that the prices on the Price List are excluding GST, I nearly forgot to add the difference.

Will sort out tommorrow...today is first day of leave so unfortunately cannot add up now, way too late
Cheers
Chris

Just transferred funds across for my two bags.

Thanks Paul and Julian for arranging this.

Much appreciated.

Cheers
Brad

I know Paul sent me the price list when we did the first BB, but buggered if I can find it now.
Can someone tell me how much I owe for this one so I can pay please?

8: Spork
-1/2 bag of BriessRye Malt (Split with Nathan)
-1 x JW Ale 1 x (1010)
-1/2 kg Amarillo (HAMA1) (split with Natahn.)
-1/2 x Simpson MO (1400) (Split with lagerBomb)

Based on the above order that would be the Princely sum of (20.58+34.37+25.3+23.1+14) = $117.35

Includes gst and postage.

These prices are worked off a 2011 price list which was effective from 1/05/2011. I hope that is the up to date price list if not can someone let me know.

Cheers
Brad

Thanks Brad - and thanks everyone else who worked to keep this happening. That does include you Paul, and Scott, who gave me enough MO to do a couple of batches to stop things drying right out:)
$ transferred.

Yo Homies the order has finally gone in, freight works out to be $7/bag, hops travel free! If you know what your up for cost-wise feel free to transfer $, if not I should have itemised prices very shortly. Make sure you put your name on the bank transfer!

Julian Eades
BSB 017042
Account 452652229

How good a bloke is Paul? Might be a call for a working bee next bottling day or something, or at the very least meet up and force a glass or two of our best brews on him.

Can you let me know how much I owe you as I don't have a price list and thus have no idea. Please include an allowance or cost for freight.

Thanks and regards,

Latest posts

Back