Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
There will be 147 horses as part of the ANZAC march here this year, along with a fly over by the airforce at about 11-11:30.

As far as I know, 2up will be at the club
Hmm maybe ill come at 11 to see the march, sounds good. Lunch at Roches at 12, head to the club after for 2-up, then onwards to the show ground!

Are the march, roches and the club close to each other?

Roches is about 100m from the ANZAC ceremony, the club is a $10 taxi ride.

Dont know what time 2up starts yet, prob not till letter in the arvo after lunch

Maybe.........................................................................................

Stu, I take it that the horses and march will be down Prince Street, main drag. Would they be going South of the roundabout or should we assemble to the North of there? I am under pain of death from horse lovers in family to video proceedings.

Arghonaut said:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking......

Ducatiboy stu said:
Maybe.........................................................................................
Off to the judging.

907648-4aabe48c-7e84-11e4-8eb4-6c5454521bf5.jpg

Bribie G said:
Stu, I take it that the horses and march will be down Prince Street, main drag. Would they be going South of the roundabout or should we assemble to the North of there? I am under pain of death from horse lovers in family to video proceedings.
They are assembling at market Square then marching the 2 blocks down to the memorial gardens by the river

Ducatiboy stu said:
There will be 147 horses as part of the ANZAC march here this year, along with a fly over by the airforce at about 11-11:30.

As far as I know, 2up will be at the club
Jet Fly over is at 1055am.

Club has best 2-up, although I'm not sure wat time it starts.

I have cousins in the horse march who left on horse back this morning so I'll check that out.

Done my bit today and again tomorrow.

image.jpg

Coupla roadies will get u from Roches to the club, and we'll appreciate it later on I'm sure.

Massive effort from the horse riders. Day and a half ride for most, 2-3 days for the fully committed.

I'm still at work you jammy *******.

When I was in England a while pack, it seemed very common for people to drink on longer train journeys. Large cans being especially popular. Not just bogan pissheads either; normal looking folk.

I'll make sure to drink plenty tonight to make up for not being there until tomorrow morning

Train running 50 mins late and only Hahn lite on board.
who put that vodka in my water bottle.

Horses arriving in town
coee march.jpg

Did some Quality Assurance testing for lunch at Roches

Was a Beef Supreme burger with bacon, chorizo & pepperoni with an optional chilli relish ( made from the Tabasco sauce I made )

0ecb85aea4b5c0d650a2339be2d3fde8c15f87f392fe7ed612dbedc7eb156134.jpg

That burger looks killer. Waking up in the morning, eating breakfast, then hitting the road. Don't want to miss the horses in the morning. Then the rest of the day to relax, unwind, and try some good/bad/great/wtf is that beer. Its been a hectic year and really looking forward to this!

Latest posts

Back