Grafton Show Home Brewing Competition 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just dropped my entries into Country Brewer
And as always I'm annoying and dropped them in after Matt had wrapped up the other entries ready for the courier :D
Matt, please PM me if there is any confusion, my labelling skills aren't great sorry

sp0rk said:
Just dropped my entries into Country Brewer
And as always I'm annoying and dropped them in after Matt had wrapped up the other entries ready for the courier :D
Matt, please PM me if there is any confusion, my labelling skills aren't great sorry
In the voice of Yoda "labelling skils not a brewer make, rather the malty goodness in the glass".

Just sat down to my computer after going out to pub trivia after dropping my beers to Country Brewer
I still had GIMP open with my bottle labels up
Realized I made a typo on one of them :/
That's what I get for leaving it until the last minute :lol:

Fark, Phil Emmanuel is playing in Coffs on ANZAC day!
Reckon we could kidnap him and force him to play background music during the judging?

I prefer Tommy.

You know the optional question on the entry form where you can describe your brew rig?

I wrote "Ghetto".

I was going to write that, then was going to write bath tub
Wrote BIAB instead

Special thanks to Matt & Lorie at the Country Brewer Toormina (near Coffs Harbour) for being a supporter of the Grafton Brewing Competition.

They were kind enough to collect entries for the event from local brewers, and send these through to Grafton for judging.

Below is a photo they took before the courier arrived, and the good news is that the parcel arrived in Grafton OK (the courier said that someone in a green beer branded ute tried to run him off the road and take the beer bounty for himself!).

Entries can still be received directly at the Grafton Showground on the 23rd & 24th of April (Thursday & Friday). 9am - 6pm.

Coffs.PNG

Country.PNG

Like This
sp0rk's Photosp0rk
28 Dec 2014
I'll be there again to try and defend my title :D
Is the tasting night happening again?
I promise we'll keep Lincoln under control this time ;)

Lol good luck I've got your back see you there

Arghonaut said:
Planning on arriving around 12 on sat, will anyone be around keen for some 2-up and lunch?
Argh, it may be easier to ask who doesnt want to join you for two up and lunch :)

Your entry arrived, and was booked in today.

Arghonaut said:
Planning on arriving around 12 on sat, will anyone be around keen for some 2-up and lunch?
I'll be rolling in around the same time, also keen for lunch and 2-up

There will be 147 horses as part of the ANZAC march here this year, along with a fly over by the airforce at about 11-11:30.

As far as I know, 2up will be at the club

As part of the ANZAC day, the pub has organised a few of the horses to be tethered out the front of the pub

Back