Gough's New Brewstand

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc said:
Very nice Gough. Very Brewtree.
Mark was showing it to me the other week when I was up. Great to see it finished and ready for action. Top job Mark,
From someone that has also moved away from bricks, tables and bbq`s you will find brewday much more pleasant, especially getting ready for and cleanup.

Beers,
Doc
[post="78515"][/post]​

Thanks Doc and Johnno.

Yep, Mark did a great job. I wondered if you'd seen it when you were up. It would be great if he got into these stands on a commercial basis. He has helped me a lot. Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has started with the 'picnic table and bricks' setup ;) Seeing some of the megasystems on here over the last couple of years I was beginning to wonder... Setup and cleanup are certainly a helluva lot easier, and the lack of lifting is great for the back. And best of all the kids now have the run of the backyard without all my gear in the way. Makes for a calmer Dad and happier kids :)

And Warren, I don't mind the gate valves :p

Shawn.

Gough said:
And Warren, I don't mind the gate valves :p

Shawn.

OK, Just as long as they're upstream of the boil :lol:

:ph34r:

Borret said:
warrenlw63 said:
Even if it doesn't change your water quality (worked wonders for mine) it looks cool. :party:

Warren -

Unlike gate valves....
[post="78518"][/post]​

Oi funny bloke! :lol: Gate valves were free, gratis and for nothing. :beerbang: Cheapskates can't be choosers. :p

Warren -

Gatevalves! You want gatevalves. I've added even more now! :lol:

Owzat! :p

Warren -

That's six an' out bloke :lol:

Very tidy indeed. And I didn't even know they were available in so many colours.

Shall we stop this highjack now. :ph34r:

Borret

Sorry shawn

The Agenda was very full. I didnt even have time to stay and sniff marks fresh hops :angry:

We will meet one day :beer:

cheers

tony

Back