Goodbye Joe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmi9191

Reaction score
Wasnt he in politics to serve his constituents? So the role he is given shouldn't matter.

Or is he really there to serve his ego and therefore takes his bat and ball when not given a plum job..

Plus i wanted to start another goodbye thread..

I do feel sorry for Joe, he took the blame and he wasn't such a bad treasurer, sure he made a few blunders, but he was also a good frontbencher. Hope he will be happy if he gets the ambassadorship.

To be honest Joe just hasnt looked like he had his heart in it any more for the last 12months. He had that " I am over it " look.

Maybe he has had enough of politics and saw the leadership change as a time to bail out

I'm not going to miss him, or his politics / slogans, I will however miss one of the great spoonerisms of Australian politics.

He has always been an incompetent buffoon too lazy to do the work required to understand the detail of his portfolio. Forcing a hugely expensive by-election on the public when a general election is so close is testament to his poor character. He is nothing more than a moron with a sense of entitlement.

Latest posts

Back