Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
Why doesnt he mention the budget emergency anymore.

That was last years fear.

He needs something more fearsome as his arse is on the line.

Ducatiboy stu said:
There are so many things wrong with that photo

The ears, skull cap, watch, the person in the background with a pink skull cap and hi-vis vest.....
Yeah, I can't see anything else wrong with it though.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Why doesnt he mention the budget emergency anymore.
Because it was one of the things Christopher Pyne fixed. He's a fixer don't you know.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Jobs. Growth. Coal
Jobs- highest unemployment in 13 years
Growth- lowest wages growth in 40 years
Coal- rupert still likes it. He just spent some time on the barrier reef and it apparently looks just the same as it did 50 years ago, no need for any of that climate science rubbishy stuff.

goomboogo said:
Because it was one of the things Christopher Pyne fixed. He's a fixer don't you know.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shit...forgot about dear Christopher being the fixer

Not sure what or how he fixed it. But he did fix it

Last edited by a moderator:
seamad said:
Jobs- highest unemployment in 13 years
Growth- lowest wages growth in 40 years
Coal- rupert still likes it. He just spent some time on the barrier reef and it apparently looks just the same as it did 50 years ago, no need for any of that climate science rubbishy stuff.
He probably was looking at a post card from the 70"s. They still print them you know, with the same photo B)

Hai Guyz, checkout my new you tube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DGSQBCXWyQ

If Tony's job is to instill unwarranted fear into the masses then it must be Billy's job to convince everyone how hard they have got it. Somehow people will do the old "woe is me" routine while sitting in the loungroom of their big f'n McMansion and watching the foxtel super Saturday on a TV that is the size of the entire wall. Meanwhile Mrs hard done by is in the kitchen playing with her Thermomix and Norwex tea towels. This whole time their kids are playing online games with all the other poor kids over the NBN.

CoopsOz said:
If Tony's job is to instill unwarranted fear into the masses then it must be Billy's job to convince everyone how hard they have got it. Somehow people will do the old "woe is me" routine while sitting in the loungroom of their big f'n McMansion and watching the foxtel super Saturday on a TV that is the size of the entire wall. Meanwhile Mrs hard done by is in the kitchen playing with her Thermomix and Norwex tea towels. This whole time their kids are playing online games with all the other poor kids over the NBN.
Yeah, but what did you think about my movie?

Are they watching Tony on the big screen 4G TV now.

I really must do some thing about my old cathode-ray TV.

Maybe I will see Tony in a different perspective B)

CoopsOz said:
I understood all of this post except for Norwex tea towels. I had to google those.

goomboogo said:
I understood all of this post except for Norwex tea towels. I had to google those.
****, is anyone even interested in my masterpiece?

Lincoln2 said:
Hai Guyz, checkout my new you tube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DGSQBCXWyQ
Did that empty foil bag weigh .002g?

I'll be able to use that information when I'm calculating how much hops I have left. :lol:

goomboogo said:
Me to.

The web site rambles on about how they are good for the environment..etc..etc...

Dont think Tony would have any of them in his cupboard. They would be to environmentally friendly for him.

goomboogo said:
Apparently it is microfibre with silver in it. Dunno, I don't ask and she doesn't ask when more brew stuff arrives.

Lincoln2 said:
Yeah, but what did you think about my movie?
I did, very enjoyable. I couldn't help but notice it featured a Braumeister, perhaps I should have put that in my rant too. [emoji3]

Black Devil Dog said:
Did that empty foil bag weigh .002g?

I'll be able to use that information when I'm calculating how much hops I have left. :lol:
Don't pretend - you only looked at the screen shot. You need to watch the whole thing.

CoopsOz said:
I did, very enjoyable. I couldn't help but notice it featured a Braumeister, perhaps I should have put that in my rant too. [emoji3]
We had 2 of them there.

Worth more than the cars we collectively drove there in

CoopsOz said:
Apparently it is microfibre with silver in it. Dunno, I don't ask and she doesn't ask when more brew stuff arrives.

Not mine. I consider them to be a toy for rich c*nts.

Same with motorbikes, mobile telephones and vanity rego plates.

Interesting behaviour with Tapatalk. The post above is censored when browsing the thread however no such censorship exists when viewing the post using the "Timeline" feature.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440851703.324352.jpg

Latest posts

Back