Good Places To Drink In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger, my good lady arrives back from UK Saturday night, might be a bit risky to ask for a leave pass & lift for a piss up on Sunday :unsure:

Ross

Maybe..............nah! go on live dangerously :lol:

Screwy

442253-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Woman-Chasing-Her-Husband-With-A-Rolling-Pin.jpg

Bugger, I'm off to Byron for the weekend, might have to do some Stone and Wood to compensate on missing out on the IIPA.

Is the End Bar still a goer around 3pm tomorrow (Sunday)?

I'm going!! Will be there by 3 I imagine, if not a little after. Never been, so I'll be...around........ look for me!

Cheers

Is the End Bar still a goer around 3pm tomorrow (Sunday)?

I'm going!! Will be there by 3 I imagine, if not a little after. Never been, so I'll be...around........ look for me!

Cheers

Ditto! :party:

Screwy

Rockin' Screwy!! Nicely Nicely!

Catcha tomorrow then! Be great to catch up. Make sure the bright lights of the big city don't stun you (I know you only just got electrikery in Gumpy...) - wear sunnies ;)

Cheers

73 Vulture street. Turn left out of Archive & walk 200m to Vulture street, turn right & approx 100m on LHS.
The eye candy in there Michael won't do your ticker any good :D

Cheers Ross

Is that the old Innspire hippy bar?

I'm looking like missing out on this today. If I don't get there, have a good one Screwy and don't let Nick lead you astray. Now back to capturing an ash dam surface <_<

I've got some fuses for you if you do show. I'd make that a priority... Should be around until about 6-6:30, then out to dinner.

I've got some fuses for you if you do show. I'd make that a priority... Should be around until about 6-6:30, then out to dinner.
Lost, where the fark is the place. Back to archive for a drink

Will meet you at Archive Screwy. Tap selection here is pretty meager.... Pm me your phone # if you like?

He's on the way. Remove head and put pumpkin on in readiness :lol:

Great time, ta Nick. Later on I took Mrs Screwy somewhere for dinner apparently :lol:

Great time, ta Nick. Later on I took Mrs Screwy somewhere for dinner apparently :lol:

Sorry to miss you mate, drop in at our place for a beer anytime you're down this way. :icon_cheers:

Spent Friday lunch at The Lure Bar, Coronation Hotel on Coronation Drive - 54 craft and imported beers available in bottles. A couple of reasonable beers on tap. There is a mix of "brewed under license" importeds and real importeds. They are mostly at the Lager end of the spectrum, but also some interesting ones - where else can you buy a Cherry Kriek over the counter. Had a Macs Hop Rocker, Leffe Blonde, Kosiocko Pale Ale and the Kriek - but I was driving so couldn't have too many!

Best of all, on Fridays, the beers are just $5 a bottle. Not sure about the knwoedge of the staff, but then I was also somewhat distracted by the lady serving me.

Give them a go!

Latest posts

Back