Good Easy Recipe Using A Coopers Real Ale Can

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbro

Reaction score
im looking for a good easy recipe using a coopers real ale can? im looking for a drop that is easy drinking but any recipe would be helpful

thanks guys in advance

Jimbro,

Please try this link to the most recent Coopers Real Ale recipe thread.

I have a simple recipe there, which I got from the Coopers site/ Coopers Club newsletter. Just make sure the Goldings U use have plenty of aroma/ flava/ freshness.

I don't want to sound like a tired, worn-out recording but you will get a lot more respect around here if you use the search function before you post.

Not sure if you already did, but I got quite a few hits when I just checked. If you have already checked and the results weren't what you were after, it pays to state that in your post. That way, U won't get some to$$er giving u the 2-bob (that's 20 cents now) lecture about using the search function.

Take it from someone from someone who learnt this fact from advice posted here: The Search function is excellent. Try it.
BTW, I am not a grumpy old man, but am probably (shudder!) middle-aged now. Not sure where my youth went, but I think the missus spent it, as well as my cash.

Cheers, and I wish you fruitful searching. I'm happy to answer a pm if U want more info re recipes.

Seth :p

Weizguy said:
Take it from someone from someone who learnt this fact from advice posted here: The Search function is excellent. Try it.
I'm sorry but i disagree. the search function has a really bad set of default options that lead to a lot of searches that would work fine with a more common set of options to turn up no results

for example, yesterday i wanted to look for threads involving malt and supermarkets. a search for "malt supermarket" returns no results, yet there are plenty of threads involving both words. it was only when i started writing this post i thought "maybe they have crappy old fashion style string parsing going on" to tried "malt AND supermarket" which gave me 3 pages of results. the default should be doing a search for all terms, not a phrase.

i'd bet if that option were changed you'd see a massive drop in such already answered questions since a search for "coopers real ale recipie" would actually return a result indicating that perhaps dropping a term might get more results, rather than a page saying "nope, never heard of what youre asking about"

sorry for the off-topic rant but i got people telling me i should have searched when i made my first post, but i had searched, it's just the search feature is screwy

lucas,

Was gonna have a rant about the search function, but no point denying what U said.

However, if you posted the fact that U searched and mentioned your search words, someone very clever (not me) would have pointed you in the right direction.

If I sound negative, it's unintended. I seek to guide all into beer enlightenment, and sometimes it's hard to use finesse when telling people to "learn the software".

Maybe the functionality you seek is in the next release of the software.

So, stay tuned, relax and enjoy some "me time" with other forum members. Have a beer if U wish. I had one while writing this reply (ha ha).

Testify!

Brother Seth :p

Latest posts

Back