GoldCLUB Domination...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevo

Reaction score
Howdy GoldCLUBbers

As mentioned at the last meeting - the Mudgeeraba show including their homebrew comp is coming up.

Entry fees minimal, prizes also minimal, categories....you guesed it - minimal.

Categories are...
Lager
Bitter
Dark Ale
Stout

Entry $1.50
Prizes - $6 for the win.

I'll enter a couple and donate any winnings back to GoldCLUB, could be a handy fundraiser for the group if a few of us pick up some placings.

I will, however, be keeping any ribbons won.

If people want to bring entries along to the 14 June meeting I can courier entries to the show.Entries need to be in on 26 June. From memory, they accepted a single stubby for entry previously. If there's any change I'll post it here.

Also - later in the year the Gold Coast show seem open to GoldCLUB being involved in getting the homebrew comp up and running again after it has been absent for a few years.

Not sure what form this might take at this point, but will keep people in the loop. GC Show is on the weekend of Aug 30, 31, Sept 1.

Cheers GoldCLUBbers - see you on the 14th!

Kev

ahhh I love our club confidence! I will post this on our facebook page right now Kev.

Not sure which category is best to enter a saison...

My little lady laughed her ass off when I mentioned the grand prize. ahhhh let's see how many ribbons the GoldCLUB can accrue!

Back