Gina looking for a long wall and a load of blindfolds.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm on a roll :p

I used aborigines as an example of the few in-the-face people that tarnish the majority you don't see because they are, like yourself, living a good life unseen.

As a pom (arrived here in my late 20s) I am also entitled to a part UK pension as well. Not for sentimental reasons but because I FECKN PAID FOR IT

(SHOUTS)

The UK welfare system is based on the National Insurance Contributions Scheme set up after the Second World War, and is basically a State run super type scheme. Every week, a contribution is taken out of your pay and accrues in your Nat Insurance account, and if you are unemployed for a while and when you retire, this contribution .. did you see the word Insurance above? pays out.

Perhaps a big mistake made by Australia (whingeing pom cap on) is that this was not adopted in Australia at that time because there was huge economic growth and low unemployment, mostly due to immigration, and ever onward and upward etc... no need ever to have a contributory system like the UK.

And it's still contributory in the UK, I can actually now pay for all my missing National Insurance contributions that I didn't pay as I moved to Aus, and can get a half pension. Applying right now, and no not double dipping as the payment will reduce my Aussie centrelink payments which is just fine by me.

In the UK (despite being in recession but that's another story entirely so don't go there) they refer to BENEFIT payments (shouts) because that is what they are, benefits that are paid from your own personal National Insurance scheme contributions - just as benefits from Funeral Direct or Insuranceline or whatever over here. "Please indicate here name of beneficiary should you pass away".

Sad really because the precarious situation of Australian Pensioners and unemployed leaves them open to accusations of bludging, and an "entitlement" mentality. Not so in other countries.

So in the UK if someone (or more correct, some thing) like Geeena were to pipe up about the entitlement mentality she could get well fecked.

She probably lays there on here motifed chaise lounge, and rings a small bell..." I am peckish...fetch me one of them $2 workers...that should tide me over till dinner "

Wouldn't it be lovely, but we can't have a good old democracy without we put down a few people, why should my taxes be supporting those who would not be missed and don't want to work, putting them to the sword would get my vote.

How much of ypur actual tax goes to the dole?

If I could actually select where my tax went, there'd be a lot of other shit I'd rather not pay than welfare.

Is that my problem,babies looking after stray dogs, my tax should be going to uphold our pensioners they have done their hard yakka, not supporting dole bludgers.
Al right we have got sick people who do need a helping hand but there are more people than you realise manticle that are putting their hand out for what isn't theirs.

I know that we are not all alike otherwise we would be brewing one beer, praying to one god, and having a ******* boring life.
We all come into this world the same way but we are all different, I can't change anyone else's point of view but I would enjoy the challenge to do so, I am glad we don't think alike, I enjoy confrontations, and I would top myself if we did all think alike

Wide eyed and legless, if you don't like it, you can **** off to Pomgolia anytime you like and stay there.
You won't be missed.

Gina would have to be the greediest evil witch of them all in my opinion. She's like the biggest bludger in the universe! No, tell me what you do with your time Gina apart from trying to avoid paying tax like a greedy self centred swine!

How many problems have greedy rich people caused in this world? How many times have greedy rich people used their wealth to oppress others?

I think when you die you are going straight to hell Gina. Look forward to your next life living in a slum somewhere. :p

spudfarmerboy said:
Wide eyed and legless, if you don't like it, you can **** off to Pomgolia anytime you like and stay there.
You won't be missed.

Who can spot the dole bludger.

Me! Me! Me!

wide eyed and legless said:
Not eye candy I must admit but what she says and what she does makes me want to go down on her.
LOLOLOL.....thanks for making me laugh. That is too funny.

hoppy2B said:
Gina would have to be the greediest evil witch of them all in my opinion. She's like the biggest bludger in the universe! No, tell me what you do with your time Gina apart from trying to avoid paying tax like a greedy self centred swine!

How many problems have greedy rich people caused in this world? How many times have greedy rich people used their wealth to oppress others?

I think when you die you are going straight to hell Gina. Look forward to your next life living in a slum somewhere. :p
Get off the fence.

gina-the-hutt.jpg

Back